Jun 22, 2024
Username: Valxiant

◈ Your In-Game Name: Alchive

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Valxiant/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: minutemade556

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. When new to the server, I killed a hobo not knowing it was against the rules to rdm. My second rdm someone shot at a group I was included in and missed his shots. After he shot, I killed him and since he didn't hit me I got hit with rdm. Lastly, I killed someone who raided me after the raid not knowing it was to late to kill him. These three instances happened in the span of 2 weeks therefor resulting in my first and only ban which was for 12 hours.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11:00 am until past midnight usually with minor breaks in between.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy the server and want to help punish those who break the rules to help keep the server well maintained and keep the rules from being broken. I plan to do this by speeding up the ticket response process and get the people who break the rules punished. I also feel this would further involve me in the atomic community which is what I strive to do.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am consistent along with being level headed and I think I would be a good addition to the team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I love respect. You respect me, I respect you.

Last edited:
Every staff application is the same "I want AtomicRp to be a better place :3" give me a real reason for once some soul.

They barely fucking do what they say if you want AtomicRp to be better MAKE TICKET PICKUP SPEED FASTER AND BAN PEOPLE BETTER!

Application Denied
Based on your application, you do not meet the requirements to join the staff team
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​