Denied Vasto Lorde's staff application

Vasto Lorde

User
Oct 10, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Vasto Lorde

Steam Name: Vasto Lorde

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041683087/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I'm 19.

Your discord name/tag: Vasto Lorde #0117

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No, never.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I have 1d and 2h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, like 5 years ago I've used to be an admin on the forgotten darkrp server and year ago I used to be a mod on clockwork HL2RP server, 4 years of experience as roleplayer.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

- Holy_Darkho | STEAM_0:0:51958867

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Indeed, I have some knowledge about all three of them but I've been told that there is training for new staff members where you can learn about it.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? First things first. I've noticed that I've been playing darkrp and hl2rp for such a long time that I would like to try something new once more, my staff experience ain't that big due to playing usually as user on many hl2rp and darkrp servers. I've come to you to see if your server will meet my requirements and as far as I saw this server is very friendly just like the staff team. I've been looking for a server with a well disciplined administration responding to every player's request in time not being too late even if my presence may not be that long it was enough to see that you guys, the staff are doing great especially trial mods. There may be a reason why I have chose this server because your plugins are what I need, plugins aren't that complicated just like the rules system may not be difficult to understand. Although, the way staff team works on this server and the way there may not be enough of them during my play time because of time zone, I've decided to support you and help you in every possible way, there are two gold reasons why I've managed to apply: the will to become staff member due to interest and the will to give you a hand here so I can hop on staff on duty job and do my duty.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I wouldn't say that I should be accepted or not, there may be a good reason to try once more to become a staff member and study the new way of roleplay. If you would have asked me why you should have picked me instead of the others then I would answer you with the same words because there is equality and you can't prove in any way that you or someone is better than you due to the fact that you and other person has positive and negative traits. I believe you would like to know my positive traits. I'm that type of guy to keep my calm and I do realise that the staff member must act like pedagogue during admin sit where its important to understand both sides because knowledge about commands and rules may not be enough to become a staff member, it's very important to know how to make a conversation with player and keep him satisfied when he ask for your help, advice or lack of knowledge.

What is your timezone? GMT+2

What time of the day are you usually on? I can be on the server almost whole week due to my study and I'm not working, everyday after school I hop on my pc and play games.

Last edited:
+1 Seems really professional, experienced and overall interested in becoming staff. Wishing you the best of luck throughout the application process.

+1 Good application,
Good luck with becoming a staff member.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Hez on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks. Your application was denied due to a lack of rule and staffing knowledge. Feel free to DM me with further questions/concerns.​