Accepted VelocityG Staff Application

VelocityG

User
Jan 14, 2023
Username: VelocityG

◈ Your In-Game Name: VelocityG

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199124468405/

Your Age: 15 (01/03/2008)

Your Discord Tag: VelocityG#0255

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have a Couple rdms (most from a while ago when I first started) and 3 fail rps' (again from when I first started) and a hate speech from about 5 months ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have 2 days, 11 hours and 1 minute

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST, I'm pretty sure

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Well like anyone I guess, my time varies quite a bit but I'm usually on everyday and most importantly, I usually play before school around 4-6 am so I could be on when no other admins would usually be on AtomicRP

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have 2 reasons actually, first off I want to be able to be a patience mentor to people that get into sits because of not knowing the rules (as I used to be), secondly I thoroughly enjoy this communities energy, what it has to offer and what it stands for. If given the opportunity, I feel that I could make a positive impact on the community as I already spend quite a bit of time on the server. While being on the server during the night hours, I've noticed that the server seems quite understaffed. I feel that I could potentially be the ideal individual to ensure that rules are being followed throughout all hours of the night. I feel that because of my age and life experience, people may assume that i may not be very good for something like this but i believe that i could bring a level of maturity that I feel any staff team needs to successfully do their job; setting good examples for others and the community as a whole.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Although I do have a concerning amount of warns, I would like to be given a chance to prove myself and show what I can do to help the Community as much as I can. Aside from a staff position, as a regular member, I am always willing to help people with any problems and answer any questions they might have. While in position, I will look over AtomicRP, ensuring all rules are being followed and will take the necessary actions needed. Whether I get this position or not, I plan to continue helping out the Atomic Networks Community to the best of my abilities no matter what the case might be. I don't know everything, although, I am eager to learn and have no problem with taking advice from another staff, even from another member of the community. I am a motivated, flexible, and a versatile individual. I am extremely respectful, and honest. I am able to maintain a sense of humour, while as well, keeping the professionalism that any staff member is required to have. I am organized, punctual, have excellent communication skills. I am a team player and would like to create a bond between the entire Atomic Networks Community; even with the individuals that might dislike me. I am a person who doesn't like to carry grudges and have enemies. Also, I am willing to take on new challenges and enjoy proving myself to people of higher authority. With that said, I could continue to carry on about why I should be accepted onto the staff team, however, I will leave this up to you guys!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I would like to add a sense of personalness to my application is that's a word, I'm 15 as you know and I live with my mom and little brother, I've never had a dad but I think that may be why I feel the need to try and mentor anyone I can if the time is right. I like sports and video games. I hope to eventually got to Yale for computer science and work alongside my brother in coding for important companies no matter what decision you all may make I will still love you all :).