Vigilante Suggestion

totally not bruce wayne

Mod on Atomic Dark RP
User
Mar 8, 2022
1. Vigilante is my favorite job to play but I think there has to be a little more emphasis on what exactly can the vigilante do. In the Job description it says it can counter raids and stop any crime in the street but it doesn’t define how should you stop the crime, or whether or not you got to advert. An example of this could be if there was a law in the law board that says “aos if vaping” it’s not specified if the vigilante could kill whoever is vaping without question

2. Another thing is that I think the fists only for vigilante could get buffed slightly because I think it makes sense and is funny if batman goes around actually beating the shit out of criminals without getting out classed by a knife. although it’s still great for rp scenarios

3. I recommend vigilante prehaps getting access to hand cuffs/stun stick to maybe even “arrest” criminals and bring them to police officers

4. Prehaps there can be a new command that allows people to specifically call for a vigilante sort of like /911 but for the vigilante so they can get in more rp scenarios

Last edited:
I like all of them besides #5 I feel like that's a lil to much but everything else makes sense.

Suggestion Noted
A clarified Vigilante F4 description would clear up the air a bit.
Thanks for making this suggestion <3​