User
Feb 12, 2023
Username: Volt710

In-Game Name ♛ Volt710 Doobert

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198860963065

Discord Volt_420

Date of Item Loss Jan 29, 2024

Time of Item Loss in the 6pm (PST) range

What happened? Was afk and Ziptie destroyed everyones prints in the base while in party

What server did you lose your items on? DarkRP 1

What do you need refunded? Moneyy

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. They have been banned for 2 weeks I believe

I swear this server is filled with the most gullible people under the fucking sun this is why no one likes the fucking dooberts you guys invite the dumbest fucking people no wonder its so easy to inside you guys.

I swear this server is filled with the most gullible people under the fucking sun this is why no one likes the fucking dooberts you guys invite the dumbest fucking people no wonder its so easy to inside you guys.
W

Request Denied
We only refund in instances where the server directly crashed and you lost items as a result of that server crash.
The only exception to this rule is in the case where a staff member has directly told you that you can make a refund request following a sit that resulted in you losing money/items. (In which case this staff member must be present on your refund request to validate that claim)

Thanks for making a request. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)

Request Denied
We only refund in instances where the server directly crashed and you lost items as a result of that server crash.
The only exception to this rule is in the case where a staff member has directly told you that you can make a refund request following a sit that resulted in you losing money/items. (In which case this staff member must be present on your refund request to validate that claim)

Thanks for making a request. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)
:ROFLMAO: