Aug 21, 2022
Username: WaffleDevs

◈ Your In-Game Name: WaffleDevs

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WaffleDevs/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): WaffleDevs#3065

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM - Accidentally stabbed a hobo during self defense
FailRp - Didn't know that NLR applied after failing a kidnap.

Both warns have been removed/expired for 1 month+.
If I missed a warn, please comment below.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 1d 10h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? During the week: 3pm-10pm. During the week end: 11am-11pm. Could very well be dramatically different during some points within the year.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I played on this server roughly everyday for 2 months and during that time I realized staff counts could get pretty thin. I recently took a break of about 2 weeks and when I returned the staff count dwindled and ticket wait times increased. I hope to be able to help staff not need to stress over the large amounts of tickets being created as well as help the players get the right actions done as soon as possible. I quickly find myself bored and not knowing what to do many times during the day and I hope to be able to put this unused free time into helping the staff team and community of Atomic.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a vast knowledge of the Atomic Rules and the knowledge of how a staff member ought to act while on and off duty. I wish to be able to help decrease wait times and increase the time staff are able to play the game. Since the last time I applied, I have been reacting to my feedback accordingly and changing how I act in the server to a more professional mindset.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. All feedback welcome! If there is any grammatical errors or any information I need to add, please comment what and where the issue is!

I fully understand if I get any "-1"'s or even denied. If you do in fact give a "-1" please state why you reacted with it and I will act accordingly! Thank you for taking this time out of your day! Have a great day!

Last edited:
+1 Would love to see an interview.