Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): Waggy#0576

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days 9 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I spent a lot of my free time on GMOD. Throughout the time I've played, I've staffed on Smokes.gg for around 7 months where I was Senior Admin, GarnetGaming for 2 months where I was a moderator, and an old Deathrun server named MLGdeathrun for around 2 months where I was a senior mod. If I had anybody I was still in contact with from my previous servers, I would've gladly sent you their info.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm normally get on at around 12PM and 8pm to 3am.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? After playing on countless DarkRP servers, this is one that really stood out to me. It's very simple and has the basic DarkRP functions. It was hard to find a DarkRP server that I actually enjoyed whilst having a stable playerbase. After playing for a few days I could already tell how much more organized AtomicRP was compared to the other servers I've been on. This ranges from something as simple as having solid addons to having a very friendly and supportive staff team. I had a recent issue while I was raiding someone and they switched jobs right after I killed them so I wouldn't be able to collect money from the printers. This staff member went out of his way to compensate me for what I lost even though I wasn't looking for compensation. Overall, I've had a really fun time playing this server, interacting with the community as well as staff members and I would really like to be a part of the team!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I would be a good part of the team simply because of my experience with being staff for other servers. Most of my time on Gmod has been staffing on the various servers I've mentioned. I would offer no bias to out of RP situations and would try to offer my help as much as possible. I would be professional in staff situations and I'll try to be as courteous as possible. I also like constructive criticism so I could meet your expectations as much as possible! I have thoroughly read through the rules as well as the staff guidelines so I could offer as much to the table as I could. GarnetGaming and Smokes.gg were fairly big communities when I was staff on them so I feel like I would be able to handle the higher population pretty well. I would most definitely be able to fill the sit quota and more. When it comes to being a new staff member, I try to be as lenient as possible while I'm still learning how everything works. Likewise, I will not hesitate to be strict where it's needed. My overall goal is to provide as much help as I can, like so many other people on this server have done for me!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Not really much to say about myself, but I would like to thank everyone for reading my application and I hope to be a part of the staff team in the near future! :)

+rep

Things I Liked
Previous experience, Effort shown, seems to have a good vision and seems to be professional, as well as no warns!

Things i don’t like
Nothing that stands out to me or what I read seems to be bad.

Recommendations
None, you did a really good job, maybe add more about you as you seem like a cool dude would like to know more about you!

Goodluck, Hope to see you on the team.:)

+1 good app, previous experience as staff

only bad thing is that smokes is stinky

+1 I've rp'ed with you a bit you seem like a super nice guy also nice app, goodluck

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Dark Treip#1911 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Killuminati#0797 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​