Denied Walter Brown's Staff Application

BlackManSauce

User
Nov 25, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Walter Brown

Steam Name: Moonwalker

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/yeetymeety/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I'm 15 my birthday is 9/20/06

Your discord name/tag: Walter Brown

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, it's for RDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1 day 5 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no this will be my first time

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to give back to the community, it sounds fun and , i just want to help keep the community safe and try to make the server fun for others

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i have too much time on my hands and i will be able to staff for the server day and night.

What is your timezone? eastern standard time

What time of the day are you usually on? 5p.m to 5a.m.

Im no mod but i like this guy he understood when he broke nlr and he's kind of nice!

-1 although you do meet the time requirement I think you should get some more playtime, also your app is very short; good luck though

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.