Denied Walters Epic Staff App

spooky walter

User
Nov 7, 2020
Your In-Game Name: G l i z z y W a l t e r

Steam Name: Glizzy | atmc.cc

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am currently 13 14 in a few days.

Your discord name/tag: G l i z z y W a l t e r #0333

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it currently is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Currently I have 1 rdm from almost a year ago and 1 current one because the person told me to kill them over voice chat. I realize that because he didn't advert it counts as rdm and I take full blame for that.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I have 1m 2d 22h 36m as of writing this, and my first join was a year ago.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have read the rules and memorized them fully.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I have a mic and use it daily

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Phunky and ! Not Dev

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have very slight experience of blogs, SAM, AWarn3 because I ran my own server for a week.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would want to be a part of the staff team because I love to help the community and other people. I listen to other people's story's before just straight banning them. I'm a very calm person and I always wanted to be staff from the first day I joined I loved the amazing community from day 1. I wouldn't just ban someone because they raided me or killed me once, I understand there is usually a reason for many things. I also understand there is not a reason like people who have no intent to rp. I hope you enjoyed my staff app even if I don't get accepted.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted onto the staff team because I'm a helping person and love to help out everyone that needs help. I even took tickets as not an admin I set up a little table and listened to people to see if they actually broke a rule. I always love to listen to both sides and will never make a split-second decision if they should get banned or not, I will always take my time on tickets

What is your timezone?
UTC-5/EST

What time of the day are you usually on? 4:30PM to 12:00AM

Last edited:
Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.