Wanna start an introduction thread?

Cavewoman

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
May 26, 2021
Hello, I'm Cavewoman, when I'm not gaming I'm working weekends at my local hospital as a patient transporter. My hobbies other than video games are: playing my guitar, listening to copious amounts of music, and hanging out with my gf.

So what about ya'll?

Hi I'm Tinker and I inhale fiberglass full time for a living and I won't live to 35. I also collect butterfly knives, Gundam models, Nerf guns, Lego sets and Among Us crewmate plushies. I also write fanfic but w/e

Im Discount Dan, 25 years old, Security by profession, tinker by trade, community college dropout by circumstance. My staff app covers some of my experience with gmod.

Hobbes: Computers, mechanics, sociology, psychology, economics, reading, writing, firearms, cooking, crafts, tabletop games, homebrew, offroading, fishing, hunting, camping.

My work has alot of spare time, not as much as marco. Hurry up and wait, good way of explaining my work.

Hi, I'm idot, I'm 18, will play with just about anyone on any game especially Tarkov so if anyone wants to play shoot me a message. My favorite single-player game of all time is Mount and Blade 2, And my favorite online game of all time is Mordhau, that's about it though haha.

Hellooo, I'm Gamingislit and I'm 17 I play on the Gmod server quite often and I play tons of games, one of my hobbies is gaming of course and then there's playing my bass and guitar. I'm working on getting my private pilot license sooo hopefully in the near future I can get that done; so yeah that's about it for me :)