Denied Wanting to become staff .

ᴡɪꜰɪ

User
Jul 8, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Wifi

Steam Name: Wifi / Wehfi

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 17 years old .

Your discord name/tag: ᴡɪꜰɪ#0088

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? : Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? : I dont think so never really .

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) : Its 16 hours but i will be online everyday in the server .

Have you read up on our rules fully? : Yes I did every single letter.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? : Done.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? : Yes I do have a microphone

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) : I had but that was like 2017 2018 then i stopped playing gmod for a while.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No : I just thought about applying just to make servers better and good experience for the new players.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I used to to be honest but i kinda forgot .

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be in the staff team because i love dark rp and gmod its literally a game in my blood and I want these good amazing servers to be safe fun playable for other new players in Atomic .

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

Im a person who loves helping people and bringing joy to other people too i promise i wont even make one single new member or anyone mad at me and mark my words.

What is your timezone?

Arabian Standard Time
Time zone in Kuwait (GMT+3)

Oh and btw im online everyday but if its a really important thing i would be gone atleast maximum 1 or 2 days.

Pretty good wish you used a different font size and maybe wrote a bit more and used color to show question from answer +1/-1

Your application is very short, you don't have enough playtime, and I've never seen you.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​