Your In-Game Name:
Washed

Steam Name:
Washed

Link to your Public Steam Profile:​

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Washed#8698

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, both my in-game and discord name corresponds.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, BNP11 - Staff Abuse

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)
2 Weeks 4 Days

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have an absolute understanding of the rules and guidelines for the server.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have read all the Important sections under the (DRP) Staff Information Section.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I have a microphone that I use on a fluent basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
The only server I have experience staffing on is AtomicRP

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Wilkers

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have full experience with SAM, AWarn3, and BLogs. I know each interface and how to navigate and use them fluently.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be a part of the staff team because it is something I've truly grown a love for. Over my prior time staffing, I've grown a relationship and bond with the
community as well as fellow staff members. It is something I've taken seriously since the start and not for granted. I've shown my dedication and time to the server in the
past, and would only continue. I've shown leadership through helping any staff member who may need assistance or have questions and would continue to do so as well.
I want to be a part of this staff team because it felt like a home for me, and a safe place to reside.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I would like to be accepted back with open arms, which I know would be given. I would like to be accepted back on the staff team because of my sheer time I like
to put into helping the community. I am an open down-to-earth guy, who's always going to be there, I've been told I'm chill and take matters very respectfully and truthfully.
I want to bring back to the staff team, my prior self, with everything I offered, and more.

What is your timezone?
EST

+1 I believe that Washed is a strong member of the community. Has been apart of our staff team before, and did good work during his time working at his position. Hopefully the reasons he was banned before will not be repeated. I think you will make a good staff member.

+1 Washed is one of the best players in the community, he has always been supportive, informative and friendly. When washed was a staff he was always active and took sits frequently.

+1 as long as you learned from your mistakes and wont do it again i think you can come back, just dont do anymore sus things, as long as you arent impostor and promise to be crewmate, i think youre gonna have to do a med bay scan infront of me so i can see