Denied Wayk's Application

wayk31

User
Nov 21, 2021
This is my reapplication for staff after failing the interview. (Some info from last application form may be reused because of information not changing)
Your In-Game Name:
L3G1T Wayk

Steam Name:
wayk31

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198403455197/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
I'm 15 years old and next year I'll turn 16.

Your discord name/tag:
Wayk#2285

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
It has been changed from Wayk to L3G1T Wayk.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have not been warned/kicked/banned on Atomic Networks Server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 Week 5 Days and 10 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have read the rules fully and understand them well.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have since my last application.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I have a new microphone and it works fine but I usually don't use it. If it comes to it I can use it whenever I feel like using it.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I have not been staff on any servers within Garry's Mod. I have experience with other games and discord servers.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have, from three. Cat, L3G1T and Potompatomp.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I know what SAM AWarn and Blogs are but I would like to learn more about them.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I myself want to be apart of this community's staff team because I want to be apart of the community and get rid of rule abusers that make the server worse to play on and by that, bring more new players or even old ones back to play the server so that the server becomes even more popular than it already is. I also want more new people to Atomic (or DarkRP in general) to understand how the game and its rules work. My reason for that was that I didn't really have a way to get myself started on DarkRP when I first joined and that made me stop playing until I decided to join back. Not only that but I really like the community of AtomicRP and it's staff that I really want to be a part of.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted onto the staff team because I know how to handle situations like people breaking the rules, and I don't go straight to punishing the rule breaker, I first ask them questions about the situation like Why they were for example Propminging or RDM'ing and I'll ask them various questions depending on the situation and not only ask one person but both and judge fairly. Unlike on many different servers I don't get abusive with my staff powers or power trip like many power hungry staff. I will also try my hardest to find any way to better the community in any way possible, I'll also at many times be patient with the situation and that means that I won't just warn and ban someone for being annoying, I'll communicate with the person best way possible and not just go crazy when a person does something wrong by accident or on purpose.

What is your timezone?
Sweden. GMT+1

What time of the day are you usually on?
If it's a weekday then I'm usually on 15:25-20:00 - 3:25pm to 8pm
But if it's a weekend then I could be on from 11:00-23:30 or 02:00 - 11am to 11:30pm or 2am

Thanks for reading my staff application. Goodbye

Last edited:
+1
Good Interactions
Clean Record (No Warns/Kicks/Bans)
Good Application
Deserves a Chance, Good luck!​

+1
+Well Done App
+Put Me Onto Recommendations
+Timezone We Could Use
+Good Interactions
+Really Good Understanding Of The Rules

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.