What Really happened to the L3G1Ts

L3G1T

User
Jul 23, 2021
To All the people wondering.

I feel as if I left Atomic rather sudden.

To anyone new whos wondering who the L3G1Ts were.

We were gods among atomic servers, I am 100% confident that if we stayed on atomic we would have members in the 500s ruling both the OG atomic server and the second one.

The Main reason why the L3G1Ts departed.

-My life comes before anyone and anything.
-I grew bored of atomic did everything the server had to offer.
-My Higher ranking people were growing bored of atomic.
-Playing for 7 months straight was a job

In total 6 L3G1T Members were staff (Including Myself) For 5 Months the L3G1Ts ruled the server.
The L3G1Ts were the main reason the cancer MTN gang were bullied off the server.

Raids were not just 3 people raiding a base. I ensured victory every time with a average 15-30 man raid squad (Depending on the target) If we couldn't get in with keypad cracking, EMPS were thrown, if we still couldn't get in a raid base would be set up.

A lot of people assumed I was insided and left atomic. This is 100% False I had 150 MIL I couldn't care less about an insider. I was just upset with how the server owner treated the insiding rule.

The L3G1Ts Had 5 Total gangs all paid for by yours truly at the time of leaving we had roughly 100 Members (300 Including allies)

If you saw multiple tophats outside a base you knew it was impossible to raid.

If there is any gang I believe to still be on atomic its the Bambozzinis, they get all my respect for sticking around for so long. Id also like to thank Brank for creating the L3G1Ts tophat.

I'd like to say, If I were still around on Atomic Absolutely nobody's printers would be safe.

Although this post may seem cringe, people who were there knew what it was like.

This is my goodbye.

-L3G1T
20211219143954_1.jpg

it was always fun to see you raid a base with the rust sized zerg. hope to see you again in the future homie <3

Nah you can bring the whole server to raid my base and still wouldn't get through my 1st fading door. Don of Rule 34 owns Atomic. Shoutout to my gang (BIGJ0E's gang) and our ally Bambozzini. F the Feets I mean the Fetts.

"5 Total gangs" one gang didn't even have max health upgrade, i don't think even the main one had 125 HP.

ALSO, i heard from leader's of the other gangs you didn't even want to help them level their upgrades.

Thank you for all you've done for this community, it's always great to have you around <3