why cant you build in main street

The Fool

User
Mar 1, 2023
why cant you build in main street, we were playing and then all the props started disapiring. and today you cant even put a prop in the road without it going kapoof

Xpan and others decided to piss off noob but filling the street with crap and or random props. Now because of this I have 2 saved dupes and RP builds I cant use anymore

Hi, I'm Kevin O'Leary and you're watching Shark Tank. Today we have a very special pitch from a group of kids who want to build props on Main Street. They say they were playing and then all the props started disappearing. And today they can't even put a prop in the road without it going kapoof. Well, let me tell you something, kids. You can't build on Main Street because that's prime real estate. You're wasting valuable space and resources with your silly games. You need to think like entrepreneurs and find a better location for your business. And what kind of business is this anyway? Props? What do you do with them? Sell them? Rent them? Use them for entertainment? You need to have a clear vision and a solid plan if you want to succeed in this shark-infested world. Otherwise, you're just throwing money away. And that's why I'm out.

Reactions: Staine and Doc
why cant you build in main street, we were playing and then all the props started disapiring. and today you cant even put a prop in the road without it going kapoof
it happens from time to time. normally happened when the player base makes it a problem then it gets resolved by noob.