whydatroll22 General Suggestion - Entertainment Team

LyingFox

User
Jan 23, 2022

Suggestion Name Entertainment Team

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Make a entertainment team for the server, basically going around apps like tiktok and YouTube to make advertisements for the server, this could also attract people who want to become part of the staff team

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed It would bring in more members to all the server that are available, including dark rp, sandbox and more made by atomic rp, like I said this would be amazingly beneficial as I seen sometimes there isn’t enough staff on servers, or there’s not enough members at all, this would fix that problem.

Links to Addons

I feel like this could be good and not good cause the servers might fill up a lot more
I agree. It can be good but the server populations will be filled while not many of the people watching will even be qualified nor have enough time in the day for Admin position. I would support a YouTube channel maybe explaining rules and also to demo the jobs and their responsibilities. Maybe even showing off a bit of fun to be had on the server

Reactions: jaydenpoyser4
I agree. It can be good but the server populations will be filled while not many of the people watching will even be qualified nor have enough time in the day for Admin position. I would support a YouTube channel maybe explaining rules and also to demo the jobs and their responsibilities. Maybe even showing off a bit of fun to be had on the server
YouTube channel would be best

Reactions: Moonie
Suggestion Denied
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​