Denied whydatroll22 Staff Application

LyingFox

User
Jan 23, 2022
Username: whydatroll22

◈ Your In-Game Name: LyingFox

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199008347572/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14, I consider myself to be very mature, i used to host a MIL-SIM group.

Your Discord (with tag): the bread baker#4820 (With spaces)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 14 hours (almost 15 hours)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to be a Moderator about 2-3 years back for icefuse networks, i recently just got back on.
Time: 3 months
Mod
None

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes (For major inactivity, My pc broke down and i forgot to mention it.)

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Friday-sunday. 5pm-10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Due to the staff team being nice and caring in a way, I want to become staff and it would feel nice being a staff member after 2-3 years, Ive also played on this server for a ton after my pc broke, and to be honest its a really welcoming server that i want to be a part of more, I've also re-met some of my old friends on here and that alone has gotten my interest of this server even higher.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like i would be a good improvement due to my experience and that I can be very mature in any most situations and i plan to be a great help in the staff team the members alike, I also have read the rules multiple times and i try to be a nice guy to be around, my grammar is very good and I plan to make this server even better, that is if its possible.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I will not be able to get on Monday - Thursday due to school.
Other than that, there's nothing else.

Last edited:
+/- I haven’t seen you on much and the application was okay, but definitely need a little more time to get use to the people and the staff

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.