WildRose

User
Apr 23, 2022
Username: WildRose

In-Game Name WildRose

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561199198872694

Your Discord The Otherworldly Wolf#1113

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Jawsh

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. Jawsh SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:445563593 ] SteamID64 [ 76561198851392915 ] Steam Name [ Jawsh ]

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? RDA

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. logs should be enough. someone attacked me but i killed them in self defense. the player watched it all and still arrested me despite it being in self defense.

Any other comments?

I approached the situation and saw two people being stabbed. It's hard to track as to who instigated combat as I approach and I just see people being knifed so, I arrest the person I see murder another player. Once we had a "chat" later, he claimed that he was defending his friend, and was in a party with his friend.

Player Report Denied
It is not RDA for a cop to misinterpret a self-defence. A13 states that "Random Arrest is when a player arrests another player for no valid reason.". From the perspective of a cop witnessing a player kill another, this would not constitute RDA.
Thank you for making a player report, for further help/inquiries, feel free to reach out to an Upper Staff Member on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)

ah i get it. because it was an accident hes allowed to rda? nice to know, cant wait to use that in my next sit