WildRose Rule Suggestion - I would like for most if not all rule to be changed to be alot less vague and open for interpretation.

WildRose

User
Apr 23, 2022

Suggestion Type: Change to the Rules

What is getting changed?: I would like for most if not all rule to be changed to be alot less vague and open for interpretation.

Where does this need to be changed?: Everywhere from the wording to the enforcement

Why is this a good change?: Because there is too much confusion in these rules due to how vague they are and how often its up to the admins to decide if its ok or not which is not a good thing and will lead to multiple different sits and warns that are inconsistent with their punishment, i believe they should be specific or at the very least, should give a better understanding rather than the most basic, at the moment they're exploitable and enforcement varies on staff and if it gets to a point that staff need to think and ask around because other staff have enforced different, then it needs to change, if wanted id be happy and glad to oversee and assist in any way i can about these rule changes because I've made my case twice on these forms and won twice, id hate to have to keep doing it or for others to have to suffer at this all, It is within my understanding and interest that this change will make the server much better and make the community a lot more better and healthy in their own regard, instead of having to suffer at the people who exploit the rules due to their vagueness or the ones who are punished when they make a mistake because the rules weren't specific enough, its a change that had been needed for a long time and I'd really like to see it make atomic RP flourish into the amazing server that it really is.

That is literally whats happening lol as we go on we make them less vague a whole entire rule rework is not going to happen overnight. the rules are getting better with time

+1 i know its changing, but it is happening way too slow, i ciuld see something more on the line of going over some rules that encounter alot (mugging raiding kidnapping and arresting) and making those less vauge

Well as mentioned I'd be glad to review and make them better myself or overlook it all, I don't think I want him to do it himself

Suggestion Type: Change to the Rules

What is getting changed?: I would like for most if not all rule to be changed to be alot less vague and open for interpretation.

Where does this need to be changed?: Everywhere from the wording to the enforcement

Why is this a good change?: Because there is too much confusion in these rules due to how vague they are and how often its up to the admins to decide if its ok or not which is not a good thing and will lead to multiple different sits and warns that are inconsistent with their punishment, i believe they should be specific or at the very least, should give a better understanding rather than the most basic, at the moment they're exploitable and enforcement varies on staff and if it gets to a point that staff need to think and ask around because other staff have enforced different, then it needs to change, if wanted id be happy and glad to oversee and assist in any way i can about these rule changes because I've made my case twice on these forms and won twice, id hate to have to keep doing it or for others to have to suffer at this all, It is within my understanding and interest that this change will make the server much better and make the community a lot more better and healthy in their own regard, instead of having to suffer at the people who exploit the rules due to their vagueness or the ones who are punished when they make a mistake because the rules weren't specific enough, its a change that had been needed for a long time and I'd really like to see it make atomic RP flourish into the amazing server that it really is.
-1 Wilkers puts effort into making the rules if every rule were to be reviewed and changed accordingly, the Same thing would happen as when GLR8 passed, people will get angry. The rules will change slowly as time passes just wait for progress or suggest specific changes instead of just grouping it all up into one suggestion

-1 Wilkers puts effort into making the rules if every rule were to be reviewed and changed accordingly, the Same thing would happen as when GLR8 passed, people will get angry. The rules will change slowly as time passes just wait for progress or suggest specific changes instead of just grouping it all up into one suggestion
As much as I would love to, it's become too big of an issue and has caused too much of a problem

As much as I would love to, it's become too big of an issue and has caused too much of a problem
Yeah but it’s hard to solve the issue if you don’t point at it in the first place. It’s like asking someone to open a door when you don’t give them the key , my problem isn’t the suggestion’s message is the fact that it’s too vague and it doesn’t point out any common rules that are getting misinterpreted so it’s hard to make an opinion on it.

Did you know about the staff report button? I know I did, last I remember you shouldn't be disrespectful as a staff member during a sit, so perhaps if I were you I'd watch your next words please 😊

• Haha
Reactions: Kawaii Ricotta
WildRose,

What are some rules that you would clarify if you had the ability to?

WildRose,

What are some rules that you would clarify if you had the ability to?
At the moment I would like to change the mug, kidnap, advert, and raid rules to be more specific before I move onto the bigger and smaller ones because they are what most of the community have access to

Did you know about the staff report button? I know I did, last I remember you shouldn't be disrespectful as a staff member during a sit, so perhaps if I were you I'd watch your next words please 😊
If you have any problems with me or believe that I have broken any of the staffing rules, then please feel free to use our staff report system on the forums (https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/form/staff-report.4/select). I simply gave you a resource that was already available because your suggestion has already been solved by the link that I had posted. If you had looked past that to pull any other meaning from what I posted, then you are simply wrong.

Reactions: PuffKage
At the moment I would like to change the mug, kidnap, advert, and raid rules to be more specific before I move onto the bigger and smaller ones because they are what most of the community have access to

Ok, what specifically are you going to clarify about mug/kidnap/advert/raid?

At the moment I'm not ready to discuss because I would like to get ahold of all the rules for those exact rules and then change them to get rid of any loopholes, that's why this is something I would need to work on and need permission for as to know I am not wasting time

-1 *Phhhbt* Leave it to the Senior Mods/Owner/CD to make changes, It is not your Job to edit the rules just because you don't like how they are enforced!
My friend you are neither and to add onto it, I only wish to help because I've been warned twice and had the warn removed twice because of how vague they are and I know I'm not the only one, I wish to make this easier on everyone and I know a decent amount about these rules, alot more than you man

My friend you are neither and to add onto it, I only wish to help because I've been warned twice and had the warn removed twice because of how vague they are and I know I'm not the only one, I wish to make this easier on everyone and I know a decent amount about these rules, alot more than you man
I never said I was either, I'm just saying that it is above your paygrade leave it alone. You are just a Lowly Troll who abuses Loopholes in the Rules to get away with acts of Rule Breaking already (I.E. Not waiting the 10 seconds to Kill during a Mug/Kidnaping only to Kill the Victim), come again and make a suggestion when you have actually contributed something of Worth to the Server. That is all I am saying on this Front!