WildRose Rule Suggestion - I would like for most if not all rule to be changed to be alot less vague and open for interpretation.

WildRose

User
Apr 23, 2022

Suggestion Type: Change to the Rules

What is getting changed?: I would like for most if not all rule to be changed to be alot less vague and open for interpretation.

Where does this need to be changed?: Everywhere from the wording to the enforcement

Why is this a good change?: Because there is too much confusion in these rules due to how vague they are and how often its up to the admins to decide if its ok or not which is not a good thing and will lead to multiple different sits and warns that are inconsistent with their punishment, i believe they should be specific or at the very least, should give a better understanding rather than the most basic, at the moment they're exploitable and enforcement varies on staff and if it gets to a point that staff need to think and ask around because other staff have enforced different, then it needs to change, if wanted id be happy and glad to oversee and assist in any way i can about these rule changes because I've made my case twice on these forms and won twice, id hate to have to keep doing it or for others to have to suffer at this all, It is within my understanding and interest that this change will make the server much better and make the community a lot more better and healthy in their own regard, instead of having to suffer at the people who exploit the rules due to their vagueness or the ones who are punished when they make a mistake because the rules weren't specific enough, its a change that had been needed for a long time and I'd really like to see it make atomic RP flourish into the amazing server that it really is.

I never said I was either, I'm just saying that it is above your paygrade leave it alone. You are just a Lowly Troll who abuses Loopholes in the Rules to get away with acts of Rule Breaking already (I.E. Not waiting the 10 seconds to Kill during a Mug/Kidnaping only to Kill the Victim), come again and make a suggestion when you have actually contributed something of Worth to the Server. That is all I am saying on this Front!
So, what you're doing, trolling

Leave that to staff please lol.
Staff told me to make a suggestion and encourage me to help change or specify rules to make this easier, plus you're literally a new member man, not to be too rude but you don't exactly know much of any of this considering your response

Staff told me to make a suggestion and encourage me to help change or specify rules to make this easier, plus you're literally a new member man, not to be too rude but you don't exactly know much of any of this considering your response
I've been on the server for months. My point still stands, leave it to staff lol.

Attachments

• no_maidens__by_pineapplejane_df0uov8-pre.jpg
    no_maidens__by_pineapplejane_df0uov8-pre.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Haha
Reactions: Ricky Ricotta
-1 I really doubt multiple staff have asked you to do this, and if they did, please name them. They should know to goto wilkers about rule suggestions and not to a random player.

Just because you're interpretation of the rules is differnet compared to the staff members doesn't make you correct. Staff have final say in sits, and if you feel like their wrong, you can appeal it. The system already works, and I don't see the point in changing all the rules to specially appease you when they are already working fine the way they are.

-1 I really doubt multiple staff have asked you to do this, and if they did, please name them. They should know to goto wilkers about rule suggestions and not to a random player.

Just because you're interpretation of the rules is differnet compared to the staff members doesn't make you correct. Staff have final say in sits, and if you feel like their wrong, you can appeal it. The system already works, and I don't see the point in changes all the rules to specially appease you when they are already working fine the way they are.
Doc Connor, killuminati, slender cane, aquatic lemon, and literally just in my last warn appeal, treip, and you seem to have literally read nothing about what I've mentioned and came in here as if I was attacking you for some reason, the rules are too vague and have caused problems in the server that are more than obvious, I only wish to help and assist in making these rules easier to understand and for there to be no loopholes, the system has not always worked I can garentee, if it did then you wouldn't have an appeal system that's so flooded all the time or have staff constantly ask higher ups for help on interpretation of said rule and for there to be conflicting opinions

Doc Connor, killuminati, slender cane, aquatic lemon, and literally just in my last warn appeal, treip, and you seem to have literally read nothing about what I've mentioned and came in here as if I was attacking you for some reason, the rules are too vague and have caused problems in the server that are more than obvious, I only wish to help and assist in making these rules easier to understand and for there to be no loopholes, the system has not always worked I can garentee, if it did then you wouldn't have an appeal system that's so flooded all the time or have staff constantly ask higher ups for help on interpretation of said rule and for there to be conflicting opinions
It's only an issue for players that like to read into every little thing and try to push and prod the rules as much as possible, which at that point the player is not there to play the game or interact with the community, but instead to create issues and cause drama. This server has been the #1 ranked server for over a year for a reason, and any given random player on the server doesn't even have the slightest clue as to why things are the way they are, myself included. This is an obvious tried process that works, you are only bringing up moot points. At this point, if things are so broken and need fixed so bad, why not start looking into just making your own DarkRP server?

It's only an issue for players that like to read into every little thing and try to push and prod the rules as much as possible, which at that point the player is not there to play the game or interact with the community, but instead to create issues and cause drama. This server has been the #1 ranked server for over a year for a reason, and any given random player on the server doesn't even have the slightest clue as to why things are the way they are, myself included. This is an obvious tried process that works, you are only bringing up moot points. At this point, if things are so broken and need fixed so bad, why not start looking into just making your own DarkRP server?
Because I like the server, but I don't like obnoxious pricks like you who call themselves staff when you act like this and in your own words, poke and prod at every little thing, this is a good thing that I'm suggesting, not some bullshit to mess with people, just because this server is good doesn't mean there aren't negatives, the rules being one of the bigger ones, after all there are alot of mass rdmed that join frequently, and given my experience on the server, I know some of those wernt just people that felt like it but some were probably the case of admins like you who say this stupid shit and wipe your ass with the title you very clearly don't deserve, if you're staff kawaii then don't abuse it by threatening to kick people for asking a question, give some damn context when you try some shit and have some respect like you're supposed to

• Haha
Reactions: Kawaii Ricotta
Because I like the server, but I don't like obnoxious pricks like you who call themselves staff when you act like this and in your own words, poke and prod at every little thing, this is a good thing that I'm suggesting, not some bullshit to mess with people, just because this server is good doesn't mean there aren't negatives, the rules being one of the bigger ones, after all there are alot of mass rdmed that join frequently, and given my experience on the server, I know some of those wernt just people that felt like it but some were probably the case of admins like you who say this stupid shit and wipe your ass with the title you very clearly don't deserve, if you're staff kawaii then don't abuse it by threatening to kick people for asking a question, give some damn context when you try some shit and have some respect like you're supposed to
I never threatened to kick you for asking a question, if you are going to try the defamation route, please at least try something that actually happened. I am done conversing with you on this subject as I have made my point. Have a good one.

That is literally whats happening lol as we go on we make them less vague a whole entire rule rework is not going to happen overnight. the rules are getting better with time
better suggestion: remove rules entirely (remove bambozzinis from server as well)

-1 You are entirely welcome to suggest directly to Wilkers any rule you think should be clarified better. But at the end of the day Noob and Wilkers decide this stuff. Personally I feel most rules are fine the way they are even the ones you noted.

Suggestion Denied
There wasn't really any sort of feedback that I could take from this suggestion, but if you drop me a DM with all the things you'd like me to take a look at I can either...
A. Take it into consideration.
B. Explain to you why a particular change you are suggesting hasn't been made in the past.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​