Your In-Game Name:
> Woodzy

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
> https://steamcommunity.com/id/WoodzyXO/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
> 20

Your Discord (with tag):
> iWoodzy#7428

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
> NO, however close

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?
> Yes, 1 NLR Warn ( Class II )

How much playtime do you have on the server?
> 2 weeks and 9 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
>
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?
> Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
> Yes, sometimes to much

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?
> No, but helped develop, and run a server around 6 years ago now. (Known as AcE.RP)

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)

>
4 months
> Community Advisor / Director
> AcE.RP was the name of the server, has been dead for around 5 years now.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?
> NO

What is your time zone?
> (CST) (US)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?
> Active every day, between 5pm CST until around 1am CST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

> I'd love to be a part of the AtomicRP staff team for a few reasons. First I love to assist new players out with anything they need, including reasonable questions about the server, or even DarkRP itself. Secondly, taking care of regular players is another reason I would love to join the staff team here on AtomicRP. Making sure regulars are not only enjoying their time on the server, but having them inviting friends and building a community is essential. If you moderate a server without any players (which I have experienced in the past), there is no one to moderate besides yourself, so this is extremely important in my opinion. Overall, assisting this community in any questions, issues, or concerns is the main reason I would love to join the staff team!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

>
I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP team for a quite a few reasons. First, I am fair with players, while remaining firm. Everyone is allowed to have a great time here on AtomicRP as long as they are not breaking rules or negatively affecting others same experience ( Harassment, Racism, Sexism, etc ). I love assisting players and see them develop on the server itself. Knowing how to handle sits is also an area I will be able to thrive in. Having patience and reasoning will assist me in assessing each and every sit. Past that, being able to communicate properly and clearly will allow anyone I am helping to understand exactly what I am asking, needing, or communicating about. This will make each and every sit I take fair, while being firm, that way I can help all players needing assistance. Beyond that, I enjoy bringing a good energy each and every day to the servers in order to keep the community itself together.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Mostly known on Server 3, but occasionally check up on Server 1 and 2. I love to build bases, nightclubs, and gun stores in game, and love hanging out with everyone on discord. Helping new players is important to me, being able to see them advance from not being able to build, RP, or know how to dance in game. If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out on discord or preferably below this forum post!

Thanks,

Woodzy:)

Last edited:
+1 Good player and good app despite it being very ugly, guys I'm serious, stop trying to be fancy, you'll get into the staff team based on your merit as a player, not for using green and red and underline/bold in your app 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

+1
Mature.
The application shows maturity and dedication
The interview would be appropriate.

Goodluck.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to llKingSwiftll#3138 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to llKingSwiftll#3138 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​
Done!!!

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Tungsten#7445 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.