Denied WormBeater Staff Application

WormBeater

User
Apr 26, 2021
Username: WormBeater

◈ Your In-Game Name: WormBeater

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198420215697/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): WromBall#6493

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
All my warns/bans are old and I don’t remember the details on any of them.
unknown.png
unknown.png

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 Days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Afternoon and nights sometimes morning

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really wanna get to know a lot more people in the server, and I feel like being on staff would definitely provide that. I also want
to help people out, and get to know more of the staff team. In the past when I played on this server I made a lot of mistakes and I didn't really care about the server. Now I actually want to help the server as best I can and gain knowledge in staffing servers. I am also more mature than I was a couple of months ago. I just really love atomic RP and want to help out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I have a good amount of play time I feel like I would be of help to the staff team and the people in the server. I am also very knowledgeable of the rules, and I feel like I am a very patient and flexible person, I like to hear both sides of the story and my goal on the staff team would be to make the server more fun for the people playing it.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I am a lot more mature then I used to be when I played this server, I have learned from my mistakes and I am a better person all around then I was a Year ago.

Last edited:
-1, I believe that RDM and learning the rules in general is absolutely something you can change in a year though I do not think that racism falls under that exception.

Positives:
- Shows dedication to Atomic
- Playtime
Negatives:
- Multiple warnings (incl. racism)
- Not the best grammar
- Application is not the best
Other:
While I believe you may have gotten more mature over the past several months, you didn't seem to learn your lesson after numerous warnings. Racism is not something tolerated by any means and doesn't reflect the attitude of a staff member. It's great that you are so active on the server, but I don't believe staffing is a great option.
Overall: -1

Has little to no effort into the application; you need to put more effort into the last two questions. This means you need to describe in more detail why you want to be a staff member and why we should accept you and not others, apart from that you have racism warn although it isn't recent we still can not allow this. how should we receive a staff member like this without effort shown in their application or a racist one?

In the future, I would recommend you use Accepted Staff Apps to understand how an application needs to be.​

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)