Aug 2, 2021
Username: WXD

◈ Your In-Game Name: Whitey xD

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WhiteyxD/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 26

Your Discord (with tag): Whitey xD#6859

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. warn - class II failrp by monkey god 31/07/2021

warn - RDA class III 02/08/2021

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 8h 56m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
1 Year/s 6 Month/s

Server Owner

No Contacts

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? pacific

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 9am-12pm and 6pm-12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to help the team make the server a better place.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have alot of knowledge with garrysmod and know how to manage a server and would like to be apart of the atomic team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 don't know you personally from seeing you around the server and you've not written anything that would make me want to +1 this I'm afraid

-1, needs way more effort, refer to accepted staff apps for an understanding. also if you still see those warns in your !warns list, contact a mod to remove them. Class III and under warns go away after 2 weeks. The lack of warns tell me that you are very aware with the rules, and you have 2.5k hours on this game. Also, get the community to know you a little bit more, set yourself out there, and write a good application again in 2 weeks after the decline, and im sure you'll do great. take everything I said as help, rather than hate. gl next time <2

-1, needs way more effort, refer to accepted staff apps for an understanding. also if you still see those warns in your !warns list, contact a mod to remove them. Class III and under warns go away after 2 weeks. The lack of warns tell me that you are very aware with the rules, and you have 2.5k hours on this game. Also, get the community to know you a little bit more, set yourself out there, and write a good application again in 2 weeks after the decline, and im sure you'll do great. take everything I said as help, rather than hate. gl next time <2
Ok I Appreciate The Advise.

For having 2.5k hours in the game and being 26 years of age there is a severe lack of effort on this application. My -1 is the fault of your lack of effort and/or knowledge of the rules, if you denied I would love to get to know you during those 2 weeks. In the meanwhile please read over the rules and be more active.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)