Accepted xexlucifer Staff Application

JessicaLovesYou

User
Apr 13, 2022
Username: xexlucifer

◈ Your In-Game Name: JessicaLovesYou

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199124247996/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 23

Your Discord (with tag): xexlucifer#3276

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days almost 4

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? It varies depending on what I'm doing but I'm normally on later in the day and throughout the night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I see normally there is never staff on later in the night and early morning, And only a few people on but some of those people can be involved in rdm and i could help out with that by being on at the time. I also am really chill most of the time and im very reasonable unless it involves any type of racism or homophobia. I am also fun to mess around with a lot of people say, I like to joke around with everyone. I can also help with some building tips I've learned from other people throughout my time of playing. Id also like to help the community grow and be able to say I'm a reason the server is the way it is later on. I have also helped many people get started and will continue to do so.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because Id be very reasonable with everyone, I wont ever be bias to anyone no matter who it is. I can be strict if needed too and with the amount of time I've spent on the server and the amount of times I've read the rules I think I have every rule down to the T. I also would love to help people with all the money I make myself and do drops of items every now and then> The last reason I think I should be apart of the staff team is because I've helped staff for many other games multiple times and have always had a good rep.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is Chris I'm 23, I own a few nice cars I think so at least, I own a 240sx, a 2014 scatpack , a side by side for off-roading in the mountains. I also have a love for many games if you ever wanna play games sometime just message me. I like to play alot of valorant and scrap mechanic. I know a decent amount about tech. I'm learning java at the moment. I don't do school anymore but I took multiple years of information technology, then I realized that wasn't what I wanted to do so I started doing construction and carpentry and power washing. Now I own my own little business with my brothers.

Last edited:
+1 good app, have had good experiences with the player, very chill, deserves an interview at the least

+1 fleshed out and effort filled app it feels like he really described himself honestly. Good luck in the interview, study up on those rules

+1 a well written app and I see him on a lot, lots of interactions with you to back up that he's a fun dude

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 🤍kitty🖤#4457 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​