Username: XPann

◈ Your In-Game Name: XPann

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/XPannWasHere/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: XPann#0433

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. >Picture below
>Marked Red 🔴| are warns that arn't valid with no evidence, and from old Tmods that made old mistakes
>Marked green 🟢| are 2 warns that should be getting removes soon because i was warred twice within 2 minutes lol

Details below

> Warned by Brank: MRDM: Date, 08/06/22 21:07:00
> Warned by Wilkers: MRDM: Date, 08/06/22 21:09:00

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6w 13h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was staff on multiple servers and games before i will just list my highest for all
> Time, 6w 13h
> Rank, around the SMod Rank (it was called different on other servers)
> i can give a couple of names (Rust and GMod are the games) >Rust GangBang >GMod MonolithServers.com

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NA-E

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? i am available all day or night mostly night i am NA-E, i usually have normal school hours for 8 hours 6 Am -2 Pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'd like to keep the server safe and, Wana perfect the server from people who are there not to role play and try to ruin others fun and role play. I am also good friends with most of the admin team and lots of people in game and i will take the admin role with responsibility and treat everyone equal. 😁
i want to be a admin because i am usually on this server 24/7 and can really be online all the time taking tickets and improve everyone pleasure playing on the server and make a real improvement to the server on how many tickets i can take per day and night.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am an experienced admin for other servers and other games with administration. i can make a huge improvement taking tickets and bringing those minge's down lol. i can and absolutely will be committed spending hours protecting the server from people even late at night basically any time of the day. i also want to be staff because im reality it can teach me a good constant life lesson for my passion which is being a cop/customer support manager, basically talking to others and preparing for a bad conversation but also holding in my feelings and being responsible with others and making sure everyone is happy and everyone gets treated equally.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
image_2.png

Thank you for all your time to review this form's application, i respect all comments and everyone's opinion thank you for your time, i really hope to be able to become staff on this team. 😁

>Here i will explain my warns, most of my warns are a while ago and at the time i didin't really care about the server gmod or the rules in general.
> i apologize for my past behavior but i have turned a cheek and wana help the server not be the problem.
> i will admin that some of my warns i have done but i'd like to start fresh and become more responsible with communicating with others and treating everyone equally.

Last edited:
Sorry, everyone i forgot to add in more details for my form ticked i will make sure to add more on what i need to say as soon as i can, sorry for my slip up lol

-1 You need to explain the warns more and you could use some more effort, make sure to edit your application to fix these things

EDIT: +1 Would like to see an interview

Last edited:
all done this is now my finished for application sry for the miss inconvenience. have a good day everyone 😜

i can make a huge improvement taking tickets and bringing those minge's down lol.
I remember a few months ago when you were the minge that these tickets were about with your "shops" near fountain that were all KOS.

Gonna be a -1 from me because I have yet to see a positive interaction

Edit: your hatespeech warn from 1 month ago isn't invalid, there is very clearly a clip of you saying "sped" in your ban appeal.

+1 I don’t like the hate speech warns at all but you put some good effort in this application. Worth a interview.

-1 not really a lot of passion shown in the last 2 questions and grammar sounds kind of childish, plus 3 mrdm warns and 2 hate speech warns. i've also had a lot of bad experiences with you personally on the server
edit: correcting warns

I remember a few months ago when you were the minge that these tickets were about with your "shops" near fountain that were all KOS.

Gonna be a -1 from me because I have yet to see a positive interaction

Edit: your hatespeech warn from 1 month ago isn't invalid, there is very clearly a clip of you saying "sped" in your ban appeal.
The word sped is allowed btw

+/- Previous warns and behavior are a concern, but I have had some positive interactions with you lately

+1 I feel an interview will show more and I do like the effort shown here even know it's not perfect I still feel it shows he is at least trying to better himself

Application Denied
Due to all your active warns we do not feel comfortable bringing you onto the team at this time.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.