May 30, 2022
Username: XPann

◈ Your In-Game Name: Tony Sopranos Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/XPannWasHere/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: XPann#0433

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. yes, here are my warns and bans. further explanation will be listed below.

-Personal growth is an important aspect of life, and often it involves changing behaviors that were once problematic. It takes a great deal of courage to acknowledge our past mistakes and strive to become better people. Reflecting on your past and recognizing your past warns and rule-breaking behavior is a step towards positive change.

Many people have made mistakes in their past, but the important thing is to take responsibility for those actions and make a conscious effort to change. It is essential to understand the reasons behind those behaviors and how they might have affected others. Once you can identify those factors, you can then take steps to change your behavior and make amends if necessary.

Changing your behavior is not an easy process, and it requires a significant amount of effort and determination. But when we make the effort, we can grow and become better versions of ourselves. Through this journey of personal growth, we learn new skills and develop new perspectives that help us make better decisions.

Looking back on my past, I realize that there were times when I broke rules and warnings, and my behavior may have negatively impacted others. I recognize that these actions were not only detrimental to myself but also to those around me. However, I have since made a conscious effort to change my ways and become a more responsible person.

Through a process of self-reflection and introspection, I have identified the root causes of my past behaviors. I have worked on changing the mindset that led to those behaviors and have adopted a more positive outlook. I have also sought guidance from mentors and counselors who have helped me develop new skills and perspectives to become a better person.

As a result of my efforts, I have become more responsible and accountable for my actions. I take the time to consider the impact of my actions on others before making decisions. I also respect rules and warnings and understand that they are in place to protect not just myself but also those around me.

In conclusion, changing past behaviors is a challenging but essential part of personal growth. Acknowledging our past mistakes, understanding their impact, and working towards becoming a better person is an important step towards creating a positive future. Through self-reflection, seeking guidance, and adopting a positive mindset, we can learn new skills and perspectives that help us make better decisions and become more responsible individuals.
XuFBHWI.png

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1m 1h 37m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NA-E

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? -As a moderator for Gmod staff, it's important to be active and present to ensure that the community remains safe and enjoyable for all users. There are several ways in which you can be an active moderator and be present on a regular basis. Firstly, it's important to establish a schedule or routine for yourself. This can involve setting aside specific times of the day or week to check in on the community, respond to user reports, and address any issues that arise. You can also use tools like calendar reminders to help you stay on top of your schedule. In addition to having a set schedule, you can also be active by regularly monitoring the chat and forums. This can involve actively participating in discussions, answering user questions, and providing feedback or guidance to users who may be struggling. By being an active participant in the community, you can build trust and rapport with users and ensure that your moderation efforts are seen as helpful and effective. Another way to be an active moderator is to utilize tools and resources that can help you stay connected and engaged with the community. This can include things like Discord servers or other chat platforms, which can allow you to communicate with users in real-time and quickly address any issues or concerns that may arise. Ultimately, the key to being an active moderator is to remain engaged and present, and to use the tools and resources available to you to help you stay on top of your responsibilities. By doing so, you can help to ensure that the community remains safe and enjoyable for all users, and that your efforts as a moderator are seen as valuable and effective.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? -As a potential member of the Gmod staff moderation team, I believe that I can contribute significantly to the community and help maintain a positive environment for players. In this essay, I will explain why I should be accepted to the team and how I can be a better staff member than others.

Firstly, I have a passion for the game and the community surrounding it. I have been playing Gmod for several years now, and I have seen firsthand the impact that the staff team can have on the player experience. I am committed to making the game a better place for all players, and I believe that I can do this as a member of the staff team.

Secondly, I have experience in moderating online communities. I have been a moderator for several different communities, both large and small, and I have learned a lot about conflict resolution and how to handle difficult situations. I am well-versed in the rules and policies of online communities, and I am confident in my ability to enforce these rules in a fair and impartial manner.

Thirdly, I believe that I have strong communication skills, which are essential for any member of a moderation team. I am able to communicate clearly and effectively with players, both in-game and through other channels such as forums and social media. I am patient and understanding, and I am always willing to listen to players and address their concerns.

Finally, I believe that I can be a better staff member than others because I am dedicated and hardworking. I understand that being a member of the moderation team is a significant responsibility, and I am willing to put in the time and effort necessary to ensure that the community is safe and enjoyable for all players. I am willing to go above and beyond the call of duty, and I am always looking for ways to improve and make a positive impact.

In conclusion, I believe that I would be an excellent addition to the Gmod staff moderation team. I am passionate about the game and the community, experienced in moderating online communities, skilled in communication, and dedicated to the job. I am confident that I can make a positive impact and help ensure that the community is safe and enjoyable for all players. Thank you for considering my application.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Dear Atomic Networks Team,

I am writing to express my interest in the position of moderator for the gaming server on Gmod. I am a passionate gamer with extensive experience in Gmod and other similar games. I have been playing Gmod for several years now and have a thorough understanding of the game mechanics and rules. I believe that my knowledge and experience make me an ideal candidate for the position of moderator on your server.

I am very familiar with the rules and guidelines that govern online gaming communities, and I believe that my experience as a moderator on other servers has prepared me well for the challenges of this role. As a moderator, I understand the importance of maintaining a safe and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, and I am committed to upholding the standards set forth by Atomic Networks.

I am a reliable and responsible individual who is dedicated to ensuring that players have the best possible experience on your server. I am able to work well under pressure and am always available to address any concerns or issues that may arise. I am a team player who is able to work collaboratively with other members of the staff team to ensure that the server runs smoothly and efficiently.

I believe that I would be an asset to the Atomic Networks staff team because of my passion for gaming and my commitment to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all players. I am confident that I have the skills, experience, and dedication necessary to succeed in this role.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Sincerely,

Tony Sopranos Bambozzini <3

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. if there are any further questions or concerns, please message me here or at my discord @ XPann#0433

yeah no im expressing my opinion on why i should be staff im just trying to act professional?

you assume its fake just because im trying to sound proper and using proper English and grammer

-1 I can't deny your choice of words and the effort you put into your application. There's no doubt you know exactly what to say when you have the time and effort. While I didn't like the "better staff member than others" bit since this is neither a competition nor a measure of success, I am impressed.

However, in the very recent past I've had several difficult conversations with you in which you resort to name calling. In our last sit together just a few days ago when I didn't rule in favor of you, you called me a less than intelligent staff member (using much harsher words) and then kill binded out of the sit before I could make sure you understood the purpose of my ruling.

That kill bind and name calling showed me how you cope with frustration and I find it hard to believe you've had so much personal growth in the past few days to justify being granted such a responsibility in the community.

I hold no grudge against you and look forward to your next application if you're not accepted, especially if it's this well written and you've shown signs of interpersonal maturity. But this is what I have to say considering your behavior during our very recent interactions. Good luck.

thx for your response Doo i respect your opinion in every way and hop you van see more improvement with me in thies next 2 weeks to come.

Sincerely,

-1 A lot of fluff and filler, bad warnings, and people do not change this easily. Only time can show a person has truly changed and you have not waited that time.

-1 A lot of fluff and filler, bad warnings, and people do not change this easily. Only time can show a person has truly changed and you have not waited that time.
alot of majority of my warns have been very old to months and years ago i haven't received a legit warn that hasn't been removed sence
(11-27-23)
Sincerely,

+1 I’ve had some rough experiences with you, as many other member and staff did. I’m willing to overlook past problems and think about you taking the next step. I read through this whole app, I personally don’t THINK this is plagiarized it looks like you went above and beyond on this app and I can’t fault you for that. I would like to see a interview to see how you good a fit you would make.

-/+ there is mix with me you know the rules well but you do get mad alot when i bring you into sits

all these staff members salty cause they scared he actually changed 🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.