Denied XPann Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
all these staff members salty cause they scared he actually changed 🤯
Personally I -1'd due to what was stated, I've only heard of negative interactions with this player and some have been recent. As well as like I said, some of it has a lot of filler to make the application seem longer. Until I hear of good interactions or see him do good in the community, that is my personal stance.

Though I would like to see you make a comeback some day as I've had only positive interactions with you.

-1 i believe it is plagiarized, if it is further found out not to be, forgo this response https://www.socialworkin.com/2023/01/social-worker-cover-letter-sample.html

1nfWr7O.png

all these staff members salty cause they scared he actually changed 🤯
We're cautious because it only takes one unprofessional interaction on a stream with hundreds of viewers to make the entire server look bad forever to potential players. Change takes time, especially after a habit that has caused him to be convicted of 17 warns total.

Application Denied
Based on the responses from you and your friends, I don't believe you would be a good fit for the staff team at this time and we are denying this application as a result.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​

Status
Not open for further replies.