Denied XPann Staff Application

That section just gives us an idea of your past behavior on the server. This is anecdotal but you were the first person to test my patience (which I’m glad for, because it proved to myself that I could handle it) my first day as trial mod. When I didn’t agree with you you said something to the extent of “ok, whatever you can just go away”. I was able to not match your attitude back, but could you do the same?
lolz you're welcome and id like to personally say that i have come a long way from stuff like that. i have successful learned to have more patience while talking with not so nice ppl in sits and i have learned to have respect for adman and respect for everyone's opinion. and i still feel that i am able to contain myself as a staff member

In personal experience dealing with you frequently in sits, you loose your temper frequently and have a bad attitude. Along your high class warns and multitude we cant see as they have been deleted. Is why Ive voted -1.
As a person however, you seem to be a good person. So I wouldnt hold back in the future, making efforts to be a better player would help your chances in the future.