May 30, 2022
Username: XPann

◈ Your In-Game Name: XPann

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/XPannWasHere/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): XPann#7872

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. the important ones are a Mrdm and a hate speech Wich both where when i first started playing the game for the first time and i had no idea what i was doing and i have come a long way from that.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 13h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NA-E

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? depends if its a school day or not message m e on discord or repply for my to chat about it but usualy very often day and night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? It looks fun and I wanna help the server to take out trolls.
Taking out trolls or anyone that would bring harm on the players and to prevent others harming new players and teaching them wrong or affecting the learning for others experience.
I would also help out jailing, banning trolls and keeping the community safe.
I would solve these issues by taking tickets, hearing both sides of the story, gaining evidence and doing what is fair for both parties.
Lastly, helping the community to be within an even safer environment and to do what is right and fair for everyone to enjoy their time on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am Great at communication and also an amazing learner and I would love to know the experience of being a staff member and helping others cope with the stress of trolls on the server messing around running peoples experiences and wanna make it fair for others.
I'm active all day everyday unless I have important personal issues I need to attend to. I’m the type of person that does what's right for everyone so I don't make anyone upset.
I used to be a short time admin for a different game so I know what being an admin is. I used to be an admin for 2 servers on Rust.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. none but that i am good friends with teh staff already and that i am very social with people and it is easy for me to be likeable

-1. I've witnessed you troll, be rude to other players, and you also don't handle conversations professionally (Ex. Being rude during a sit). I actually had to mute you because you kept on harassing me, good luck though!

-/+ good app but I’ve heard a few things about him as hangover stated above^ good luck tho!

-1 i have sadly also heard the same

lol joking around with admins I personally know isn't being toxic we are gust messing around and having fun

+/- Has hate speech warns but it should not hold him back from becoming a great staff member

-1 I don't really care about your warns as everyone can change, I just haven't heard the best or seen the best from you. It might be better if you just stay a player.

i have changed from my past and have become a better player in the community most ppl that say negative things about me are probably just mad at me because i get ppl warned and banned often

and i thing i can really improve the staff team with my effort and i am a very active player on late nights

-1 From my personal experiences with you have a very childish demeanor and don't handle your emotions properly when something doesn't go your way, your previous warns don't matter much but from how you conduct yourself to staff and to players says alot.

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

personally i feel that me being childish is a bad way to see my personality.

i know the rules like the back of my hand.

the wans that are hate speech and MRDM are from when i first started and had no idea how to play.

some admins/trial mods can vouch for me that i am not childish during my sits and that id me a great admin for the staff team (trial mod)

id like you to give my a chance to do another interview and to let me prove you all wrong there is no reason to include my wans because it is irrelevant to becoming on the staff teal to.

someone please respond back to my to hear you're thoughts and thank you for you're time.

personally i feel that me being childish is a bad way to see my personality.

i know the rules like the back of my hand.

the wans that are hate speech and MRDM are from when i first started and had no idea how to play.

some admins/trial mods can vouch for me that i am not childish during my sits and that id me a great admin for the staff team (trial mod)

id like you to give my a chance to do another interview and to let me prove you all wrong there is no reason to include my wans because it is irrelevant to becoming on the staff teal to.

someone please respond back to my to hear you're thoughts and thank you for you're time.
That section just gives us an idea of your past behavior on the server. This is anecdotal but you were the first person to test my patience (which I’m glad for, because it proved to myself that I could handle it) my first day as trial mod. When I didn’t agree with you you said something to the extent of “ok, whatever you can just go away”. I was able to not match your attitude back, but could you do the same?

-1 From my personal experiences with you have a very childish demeanor and don't handle your emotions properly when something doesn't go your way, your previous warns don't matter much but from how you conduct yourself to staff and to players says alot.
can i please go into a discord call with you and chat about my application because I'm confused why you think i am childish.

and from the reply on the application i already posted you may read it that explained to your opinion about me

but in my opinion i am not childish during sits or rude I'm just having a good time playing the game I'm not doubting you when u say I'm childish sometimes but that isnt my true color and i still feel like i would be a very good trial mod for the server. If i get the opportunity to try to prove to you that i would be id like to have that chance to try to prove you wrong. but this isn't war lol and i respect your opinion.