USA EST
Username
Xx-_-69osama69-_-xX
(old xbox gt)

Your In-Game Name
AtIas
(Atias cause atlas was taken)

Link to your Public Steam Profile

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions)

Your Discord (with tag)
atlas.#0110

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?
Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
1st RDM by brunt waffle: I don't remember what happened exactly but I think I got someone in cross fire on accident
2nd RDM by Shav: I think warned someone 3 times but didn't wait the 3 second's per warning on accident
3rd RDM by burnt waffle: I think it was for not adverting a mug. Or it was a raid. All I remember is that I forgot to click my advert keybind.
4th RDM and Ban by hotdog water: My name at the time was "KOS if you mess up my bhops" guess what happened? Someone messed up my bhops, so I went POW POW POW and then got TPed to a sit, I explained my side but hotdog had to go through with it was it was my 4th warning.
1st Propminging by sister: I was going behind people in the street and spawning offices behind them and asking for a minute of their time
5th RDM and 2nd ban by k: someone was warning me with the "BACK UP OFF ME OR MEET DA CHROME TO YO DOME! (warn,1,2,3)" and I shot him after the 3rd warning but I didn't know they had to shoot first after they did.
1st hate speech by g1itch: I joined after they change the rule for the "r slur" and called someone it after they fail raided me. I did not know it was a slur.
I know, it looks TERRIBLE, but I learned from all of the mistakes I made, and I will learn from any more I make.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
5d 4h 0m

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?
No I was senior admin on a fivem server with 128 players avg in 2019 though

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?
No

What is your time zone?
EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?
My schedule fluctuates do to work and I like sleeping
but either really early or really late, SOMETIMES mid day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
After playing for a little, I learned that sometimes there just isn't enough staff to deal with the problems at hand,
And that's why I want to join. I want to help players have a better time on atomicrp by helping them with tickets and any issues they may have to insure they have fun. I also want to join as I believe that I could help the server be more recognizable for its staff and gameplay and not something else. I think that if I was accepted into the staff team people would trust me enough to be their helper.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I feel I should be accepted because I'm hard working and will be a great asset to the atomic rp staff team. I've had a lot of mistakes but I feel I can prove that I'm worthy of another chance, and will help the atomicrp server by helping the players and people with in it. I feel I should be accepted into the staff team because as stated above ' I also want to join as I believe that I could help the server be more recognizable for its staff and gameplay and not something else.'
I feel as if I can make the server even better then it is now by helping the community by taking actions on players that aren't following rules or being unruly. I also think that when and IF added to the staff team I would and will make the other staff have better times on the server because I would be there to help, as my schedule fills in the times when MOST mods or admins are not online.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
Hi, my gov name is atlas in case u wanted to know. My aim is nutty and my bhops are crazy.
ALSO the 2 vac bans are from rust and csgo, I scripted on rust cause ion want to learn recoil that shits difficult
the csgo one is because I was developing a cheat for someone and they gave me a shitty bypass, so right as I injected a shitty gui I made I got vac banned LOL. if this app gets denied PLEASE dm me on discord so I can know what I did wrong so I can better myself.
ALSO I DONT CHEAT ON CSGO OR RUST ANYMORE! SO SHUSH

Last edited:
-1 It's a short app with little effort, put more in the warn/ban section then the actual application, also doesn’t seem to abide by the rules that much.
Ty, I'll edit my app now to put more detail, and read the warns the only one that I personally would fully agree with is the 4th rdm and propminge

Last edited:
+/- Its a very solid app but even with the explainations on warns its a heavy chunk of warns with that amount of playtime. I wish you luck though

+1 The warns are seriously concerning the heck out of me. Although your application is decent, An interview would be appropriate. Good luck!

+1 The warns are seriously concerning the heck out of me. Although your application is decent, An interview would be appropriate. Good luck!
ty, you should read the warns again with a little more depth. The two i personally agree with are the 4th rdm and propminge