Your In-Game Name:
Ya Ming Gotcha

Steam Name:
Ya Ming Gotcha

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am 17 years young

Your discord name/tag:
Ya MIng Gotcha#1784, But I am nicknamed on the discord server as Ya Ming.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, my username in-game is the same as the discord. Just a minor difference it is Ya Ming in discord instead of Ya Ming Gotcha, but if needed I can update it.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No, I have not been warned/kicked/ and or banned on Atomic Network.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1-day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
I have approximately 2 days 16 hours and 13 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I would like to think I have read them to the best of my ability.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have read all the forum posts in the staff information section.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do own a microphone, and I do use it on a consistent basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I do have prior experience staffing on a couple of servers. For example, I was Admin on a server called Toxic Gaming, Moderator on No Cancer RP, and Moderator on a server called Crown Network but the server is not populated at all so I am barely on it. Nevertheless, I have been staff on a few more servers but at this current time, I can not remember what the rest are called. I would also like to say that I will be sure to add them if I remember them. Therefore, I would like to inform you that it has been around 3-4 years since I was a staff member on any server and I might not be at my full potential. If I was to be accepted I would love some training on how to be a good staff member on Atomic Gaming.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No, I have not received any recommendations from the staff team.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Even though I did say no to the previous question I do have some experience with the early stages of awarns, and blogs. Although I do not have past experience with the addon SAM, But am will be more than willing to learn more about the admin system. While making this application, I have looked up SAM, and it looks pretty similar to ulx, I think I can get the hang of it fairly quick.
Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Well to be honest I want to join the staff team for many reasons for example I have seen many of your Trial Mods and Moderators struggle to handle around 106 players by themselves, and what I mean by "by themselves" is there is either 1 to 2 staff on trying to answer like 10 or more different staff reports and that causes the people to need to wait to have their situations handled. I would love to at least keep the server from being backed up like I have seen. I would also like to say that this server has been the only server I have been on for the last two weeks and I have been really enjoy it and I would love to keep it a fun and enjoyable server, instead of it being full of mass rdmers, trolls, and people spamming words like the N-Word in the chat when there is a lot of people on.
Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Why you should let me onto the staff team is that, ill be very active since I have recently graduated and I have been spending my new found spare time on Atomic, and I like to believe I am a very unbiased person and I feel that even if a friend of mine is in the wrong, they do not deserve special treatment just because they known me longer than someone that reported them for breaking a rule. I also try my best to stay professional and not get aggravated over some really immature situations. Finally, I feel if I should be accepted on to staff, I promise I will try to uphold the servers rules to the best of my ability.

What is your time zone?
Eastern Standard Time

+1 The application looks like one of the best i have seen so far, and with ya Ming I have not had a bad experience with him. So big thumbs up from me.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the positive feedback!

+1 seem like a cool guy but i havent any interactions that i can recall with you, you have an exceptional staff app and id be down to help you staff if youre accepted. Good luck

+1 For the following reasons.
  1. You seem to be a active community member.
  2. Good amount of time on the server.
  3. Has Prior staffing experience.
  4. Good application
Not much other than that. Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers on Discord to schedule an interview.
-Wilkers-#4231