Denied yaboivege Staff Application

yaboivege

User
Feb 28, 2022
Username: yaboivege

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cheef Queef

Link to your Public Steam Profile: Cheef Queef SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:580980304 ] SteamID64 [ 76561199122226337 ] Steam Name [ Cheef Queef ]

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Cheef Queef#1438

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i used to be really unaware of the rules when i first started but now i have a better grasp on everything, now i never get warns as i am experienced on the rules of this server

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12pm until 9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to be part of a group of smart and friendly individuals who can understand lots of things

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i would like to help other people on this server and make sure they know everything about it

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 This application doesn't show us enough dedication or clarity, concerning warns and your focus to become a staff member

-1 do an open interview in 2 weeks, we don't need people to write a lot, but what you write has to reflect a desire to serve the community and this just doesn't feel like it

-1 Not realy a lot of effort looks like it went into this, longer sentences would greatly improve your chance of getting accepted but as it is now your application leave a lot top be desired.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)