Denied YaBoyVision Staff Application

YaBoyVision

User
Jul 29, 2022
Username: YaBoyVision

◈ Your In-Game Name: YaBoyVision?

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199098842507/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15 (Birthday is Feb. 14)

Your Discord (with tag): Vision#4306

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 2 warns in total of my time on this server. The warn I got a while back was from me and my buddy's messing around and killing each other over and over again (RDM Class III). I took the time and read the rules and I realize that I can not do this. My most recent warn is from a guy verbally harassing my party member so I thought it was okay to kill him (RDM Class III). I know that this is against the rules unless someone damages my party members now.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day, 12 hours, and 8 minutes at the time of this application

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time. (USA)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on most the day (12pm - 12am). Unless I am at my mothers house which is only on some weekends.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the staff team because I feel as if it will be fun to staff on a great server. I have made so many friends on this server, and the player base is great! I want to make sure that there is the least amount of toxicity in this server as possible. I want everyone that joins this server to like the server and look up to the staff's when they need help. I have also saw a lot of bullying and racist actions and I want to be able to do something about it. I also feel as if getting to be a staff on this server is a great opportunity and I think it will help me with later life situations. I will be happy to see what you guys think about my application (good or bad) even if it is bad I can learn from it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have took the time out of my day to read all the rules and staff information to ensure that I know what is right from wrong. I will also take my time and be patient while dealing with player problems and disputes. I will have a fast response time to tickets to ensure that players do not get aggravated for having to wait a long time while being harassed. I have seen so many people get away with blatant rule breaking because there was not enough staff. I am willing to go beyond expectations and do as good as possible as a staff on this server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have handed out money to newbies even though I did not have much myself, just the other day I gave a total of about 500k to players that were rather new to the server. I enjoy playing Gmod and Rainbow Six Siege a lot. I really like to help others with their problems. I want to be a diesel mechanic when I get older. If I cant be that then I want to work on an oil rig.

(personal things) I play basketball, and I do track when school is up. I like to keep an athletic name for myself outside of gaming.

Thanks for reading.
Vision.

-1 multiple game bans and recent too with a combination on low hours on the server, the interview will decide but I'm giving a -1

-1 multiple game bans and recent too with a combination on low hours on the server, the interview will decide but I'm giving a -1
I understand, I did cheat on csgo for fun and I know I should not of but the rust ban is false and I have messaged them about it quite a bit but they don't respond.

Accepted for Interview
Contact Bighead#0094 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.​

Application Denied
Based off your interview responses it is clear that you are not in a spot to have a successful staff training at this point in time.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​