Denied YBAlex Staff application

kylea0696

User
Sep 25, 2021
Honolulu, Hawaii
Your In-Game Name: YBAlex

Steam Name: YBAlex

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094866581/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am 25

Your discord name/tag: Alex0696#7080

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No. Kind of similar though.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Never been warned, kicked or banned off any Atomic Networks server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have a total of about 26 hours playtime on the DarkRP server.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I read the rules after joining back in 20210922

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I have a stream level mic that is mainly used for twitch but it is also my default mic.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I have been a "super admin" on two different PERP servers and one DarkRP server. Most of my experience in on the PERP servers but our servers used the same admin menu as the DarkRP servers I was an admin on so I know most commands and keybinds needed to run what I need to.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below.
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I know SAM and AWarn3.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I'm currently active duty U.S. Air Force getting back into Gmod. I've run servers before as head/super admin and i'm looking to get back into the staff game I guess. Would just like a role to play other than "player". I see a lot of abuse of power and I'm sick of it. I just want balance when it comes to playing DarkRP.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I'm not some kid looking for admin powers to bully people. I'm 25, been a Mod, admin and head admin on many servers before. I really just want to balance out the playing for everyone and make sure everyone has a good time.

Thanks a bunch
-YBAlex

Last edited:
+1
We need more non 15 year olds.
Has staffing experience.
Decent app.

Hours are a bit lacking but thats fine.

Thank you all for your feedback. I understand that most of you haven't seen me around, but I can promise you it's not for a lack of caring. I'm more than down to do an interview over Discord or whatever is easiest. If not, that's fine as well. I can always re-apply later on when I have a bit more face time with people around the servers. Thanks again for all your input. Hope to see you all around!

Thank you all for your feedback. I understand that most of you haven't seen me around, but I can promise you it's not for a lack of caring. I'm more than down to do an interview over Discord or whatever is easiest. If not, that's fine as well. I can always re-apply later on when I have a bit more face time with people around the servers. Thanks again for all your input. Hope to see you all around!
This post will be reviewed by SA in the coming days, which will decide whether an interview will be appropriate. They will give you all the information if so. I would freshen up on the rules a bit more to get you more prepared. No matter the playtime, I think you are worth a shot of interviewing, despite you being a new face.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Sad Swag on discord (theshortnick#3074) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.