Accepted Yeeee Staff Application

Kanye Western

User
Jun 19, 2022
Username: Yeeee

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kanye Western

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199029633552/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15, sound younger but i am 15. 15 since may

Your Discord (with tag): Ye#7427

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes, From September 2021 And i have Matured enough to not do that again. It was MRDM and i forgot the details because it was a long time ago, but I moved on and did better from then.

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
2d 5h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? mostly nights if my schedule is messed up but usually different times of the day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be part of the Atomic RP staff team because it comes with the benefits of enforcing the rules and making the server health better, Which is what I am here to do. I also want to be on the staff team because I want to get more involved with the community and I want to take sits so I will be able to help out the people on the server who are in need of assistance. Also, I am Very Nice and Friendly with a lot of admins and they make my experience 100x better so why not myself do that to all the other players on the server in need of me.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? There are multiple reasons why I should be accepted into the Atomic staff team. One of them being that I am a very experienced Garry's Mod player. I have over 1,400 hours on the game and am increasing, which means I know how to fix problems with props or general problems that someone with less knowledge wouldn't know. Second, I am very understanding when a problem escalates into what it is not supposed to be. For instance, when people in the staff room start being very disrespectful and saying awful things. I can take care of those things and will make the problem stop. Third, I am very helpful in taking care of situations very quickly if there is no staff to claim the ticket. I will be the first one claiming the ticket and assisting the player in need of help, I take trouble off of staff members shoulders if they don't have time to do a couple more sits, they have me. Also, When it comes to higher ups or peers, I always greet them and treat them with upmost respect as they should be treated. One last thing is that I do not tolerate any sort of rule breakage and will be enforcing the rules 24/7 and I will be on my A-game at ALL times.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. very chill and laid back
Very Understandable when talking to people and good at typing. Also, I am on gmod quite a bit and 100% of it is playing on the Atomic Networks servers. I am a genuine guy who is friendly to anyone I meet. I am very grateful to even have the opportunity to apply for staff on this amazing server! Also, I go to the gym pretty often and im good at that. Im very good at problem solving and computer fixing or any type of video game fixing as well.

Last edited:
+1

Decent application, warn from 2021 doesn't really affect much now you probably have matured. I believe you at least deserve a chance at an interview.

Positives:
- Good application
- Motivated
- Seems knowledgeable
Negatives:
- VAC Ban on another game
Other:
I believe they do at least deserve the opportunity to interview. Being younger will make this a challenge but if you are as motivated as you seem, I believe you can do a good job.
Overall: +1

Positives:
- Good application
- Motivated
- Seems knowledgeable
Negatives:
- VAC Ban on another game
Other:
I believe they do at least deserve the opportunity to interview. Being younger will make this a challenge but if you are as motivated as you seem, I believe you can do a good job.
Overall: +1
+1 for mostly what he said, but I have little confidence in the applicants maturity, I do hope to be proven wrong.

Accepted for Training
Reach out to DarkTreip#1911 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your Training.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.