Denied ! Yezzys Staff Application

! Yezzys

User
Feb 23, 2023
Username: ! Yezzys

◈ Your In-Game Name: Slickas

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199052294534/home dont have 100+ but not my first account

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ! Yezzys#6582

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. failrp wars 1 week ban witchunting and other stuff

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d and 5h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? (GMT+2) Lithuania

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I like the server i have 40 h of play time on my account and i spend almuost 29 h on this server alone and like the staff members players and all of the server

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i have a lot to learn and i will be willing to learn everything i will listen do no do stupid things and i will be loyal and a good not abusing admin

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like bassketbal

I agree with bighead
Application lacks effort
You do not meet basic requirements
40h on gmod and 29h on atomic
This application was really hard to understand
I do not believe you are 15

EDIT:
You also have a recent hatespeech warn

Last edited:
I agree with bighead
Application lacks effort
The funny thing is i am from europe not america so not the best grammar and i asked everyone on g mod admin and some players and they said i sound 15 so really not my prob and the things is how then kiro moderator he not 15

I agree with bighead
Application lacks effort
The funny thing is i am from europe not america so not the best grammar and i asked everyone on g mod admin and some players and they said i sound 15 so really not my prob and the things is how then kiro moderator he plus 29h on server is a 1 day so i dont know what calculations are

Currently banned for saying the hard r. clean your mouth out with soap.

-1 doo deserves to be demoted but you suck at doing shit ingame calling mfs racist while you are blabering the hard R
Thank you for the feedback but I don't see how that's related at all to this application. Feel free to make a staff report to management detailing why you feel this way.

-1 for the same reasons above (little effort, banned, didn't explain past warns and details about how he's changed his behavior)

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.

https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Thank you for the feedback but I don't see how that's related at all to this application. Feel free to make a staff report to management detailing why you feel this way.

-1 for the same reasons above (little effort, banned, didn't explain past warns and details about how he's changed his behavior)
i was just joking my oowy doo pwease forgive me I wuv you so much:love:

The funny thing is i am from europe not america so not the best grammar and i asked everyone on g mod admin and some players and they said i sound 15 so really not my prob and the things is how then kiro moderator he not 15
It's not all about the voice and since you're hating on someone cuz of their voice shows me you do not have the brain of a 15 yo.