Accepted YoruSwipes Staff Application

YoruSwipes

Trial Mod on AtomicRP
User
May 14, 2022
Username: YoruSwipes

◈ Your In-Game Name: YoruSwipes

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199010564737/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): HolyArbiter#8113

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One FailRP during a raid, (It was late 2021.) I always tend to review the rules once in a while, looking for changes and also to become more familiar with them.

How much playtime do you have on the server? Approx. 3 days 21 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually the afternoons, but school being out gives me more flexibilities (The morning, ect.)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Atomic RP was the first DarkRP server I joined, maybe even the first Garry's Mod server I joined. It really stuck out to me because the user friendliness, how kind, diverse, and accepting the community was/is, and how balanced it is, giving it an old darkrp youtube video type feel. I've always wanted to give back to the community, because that's what the current staff has done for me. I want people to understand the rules. I do not seek banning people, I just want the community to be safe(er) by letting people know there are boundaries that simply cannot be crossed because they can affect the experience for others in a negative way. I know how annoying it is to lose an armor vape to someone who RDM's you, and I know how it feels to have successfully raid someone and having them come back and kill you so you lose a bunch of money. Another issue that I want to resolve is trolls and people who just don't care about the rules. Most of all I want the players and community (myself included) to have fun on the server because it' not all about winning, it's about making new friends meeting nice new people that you recognize throughout playing on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I myself want to grow as a player, and I'm willing to learn. To be honest, it just really sticks out to me how much staff members have helped me and I want to do the same, have people learn and enforce the rules. Without the rules, Atomic Networks would cease to exist, much like if there were no rules in the real world. I want to be a friendly face to anyone who joins the server and is new, or even if they are long time members and just need help with a rulebreaker. I'm willing to put my work into this server because it's the best experience on Garry's Mod I have had personally.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+rep

Things I Liked
Effort,Familiar name Dude is really cool.

Meh
N/A

Things i don’t like

N/A

Recommendations
Not much, maybe add more about you had a few interactions in game you seem cool.

Goodluck :)

Username: YoruSwipes

◈ Your In-Game Name: YoruSwipes

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199010564737/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): HolyArbiter#8113

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One FailRP during a raid, (It was late 2021.) I always tend to review the rules once in a while, looking for changes and also to become more familiar with them.

How much playtime do you have on the server? Approx. 3 days 21 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually the afternoons, but school being out gives me more flexibilities (The morning, ect.)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Atomic RP was the first DarkRP server I joined, maybe even the first Garry's Mod server I joined. It really stuck out to me because the user friendliness, how kind, diverse, and accepting the community was/is, and how balanced it is, giving it an old darkrp youtube video type feel. I've always wanted to give back to the community, because that's what the current staff has done for me. I want people to understand the rules. I do not seek banning people, I just want the community to be safe(er) by letting people know there are boundaries that simply cannot be crossed because they can affect the experience for others in a negative way. I know how annoying it is to lose an armor vape to someone who RDM's you, and I know how it feels to have successfully raid someone and having them come back and kill you so you lose a bunch of money. Another issue that I want to resolve is trolls and people who just don't care about the rules. Most of all I want the players and community (myself included) to have fun on the server because it' not all about winning, it's about making new friends meeting nice new people that you recognize throughout playing on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I myself want to grow as a player, and I'm willing to learn. To be honest, it just really sticks out to me how much staff members have helped me and I want to do the same, have people learn and enforce the rules. Without the rules, Atomic Networks would cease to exist, much like if there were no rules in the real world. I want to be a friendly face to anyone who joins the server and is new, or even if they are long time members and just need help with a rulebreaker. I'm willing to put my work into this server because it's the best experience on Garry's Mod I have had personally.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
+1 he a cool guy i like him + he's attracting

+1 I've known him for a while now, I think he would be a great part of the team. Also good app, effort was shown.

Accepted For Interview
Reach out to Doc!#9842 to schedule an interview
Note: Failure to reach out to the interviewer within three days will result in your application being denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Application Accepted
Reach out to Hez#0411 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​

CONGRATS On Getting accepted into the Staff Team.
I wish to see you soon and active
<3