Denied Yoshikage Kira's Staff App

Yoshikage Kira

User
Sep 29, 2020
Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
15 almost 16

Your discord name/tag:
FroztBeatz#4200

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes (Yoshikage Kira)

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
1 Rdm by accident, 2 rdm not expecting to be warned cause me and my friend mess around normally and Failrp for teaming with the mayor a while ago I learned my lesson and have not done anything like it since

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
7 maybe almost 8 days

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes but will reading daily

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
Yes but will be reading daily

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes and I try to make sure it sounds as good as it can

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
It's a great server and I would love to be able to help out and do something to make it a better community. I've been playing dark rp for a few years now and haven't found a server this good in ages. I would also like to mention this is the only server I play on and I never get bored with the never-ending updates.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have always been a listener and never take a side. I do not care who the person taking the sit is I do not care for the time or money they have paid I only care that they are nice to me. I do my best to be mature and calm in all situations (ex. Me and my friend were pulled over with more people than he could have in his car at the time past curfew and I stayed calm and mature and got out of there with less of a ticket than I would've if I wasn't). I like to try to do things for the community and lately I've been trying to give out money. I listen to others but always use hard evidence to try and figure out how to get the best result in the situation. I take criticism and use it to become better at what I'm doing and I don't get mad at it. When I'm being taught/trained I do my best to listen to everything and anything.

Extra info
I have been in boy scouts and know what it's like to be on a team no matter how hard it was I still pushed through. I am on as much as possible (normally on weekdays 2:30 pm-12:00 am central and weekend 12:00 pm-12:00 am).

Thank you for the choice you made in advance whether I'm accepted or not...
-Frozt (Yoshikage)

Last edited:
-/+ For me. I see you quite a bit on the server, but don't really talk to you a lot, and you seem like a pretty cool kid, and I'd love to talk to you a bit more to get to know you! besides that Best of luck with your App!!

-1/+1 Had fun today at the end but you were kinda minging today for a while for that I'm neutral

-/+ For me. I see you quite a bit on the server, but don't really talk to you a lot, and you seem like a pretty cool kid, and I'd love to talk to you a bit more to get to know you! besides that Best of luck with your App!!
I see you around a lot too and you're a pretty cool person we should base sometime or something get to know eachother

Reactions: Unknown
+/- For me. Ive really only seen you on the server a few times and haven't had too many experiences to know your personality yet. However your application is lackluster and could definitely use some work. I feel like it doesn't clearly show and back up why you want to be staff. Regardless, best of luck to you.

Don't forget to have fun bud!

+/- For me. Ive really only seen you on the server a few times and haven't had too many experiences to know your personality yet. However your application is lackluster and could definitely use some work. I feel like it doesn't clearly show and back up why you want to be staff. Regardless, best of luck to you.

Don't forget to have fun bud!
yeah was gonna add some stuff onto it but I like you man and we should get to know each other a little more

At first I was gonna be neutral but due to the mingy behavior on the sever I gotta -1 you.

You're a pretty chill guy, I enjoy playin' with you, however, your recent behaviour has been shifting to something less desirable.
My hopes are that you can recover from this shift.
Until then I must leave a negative review
Best of luck brother!

You're a pretty chill guy, I enjoy playin' with you, however, your recent behaviour has been shifting to something less desirable.
My hopes are that you can recover from this shift.
Until then I must leave a negative review
Best of luck brother!

I have noticed this in my self I'm trying to stop minging and change my behavior back to what it was lockdown #3 where I live (I think) just has me by the neck

Application Denied
You may reapply on an Atomic Networks server in 2 weeks.
If you have questions as to why your application was denied, drop me a DM on discord.​