You know the world is a better place when illegal fireworks 🧨 have higher demand then illegal methamphetamine 💊...

trek shesh

User
Jun 22, 2021
Okay, simply: Why is fireworking wayyyy more profitable than meth cooking?

I think literally everyone with a 🧠 knows that meth is a way larger market than fireworks...I even am supplying data to support if someone wants to argue something dumb. Because part of the issue is the meth manufacturing has a chance to only produce around ~500 "methsludge," making it even more 🚮 compared to the king fireworkers...

Like yes, it is ILLEGAL fireworking making, but ILLEGAL fucking meth makes a ton more than whatever redneck firework factories could hope to make...

Solutions:
-
buff/increase the amount of money made when selling meth...I could've probably really got the per kg. dollar amount but I haven't, so some sort of increase making it compete or even better than fireworks would be perfect..

-a bit more "harder/unlikely," add MORE illegal drug jobs, I think I saw the server HAD weed growing...but maybe that and like a cocaine job, lean manufacturing, & other possible drug jobs...

-add more legal jobs to make cash, the pizza man-man is heat 🍕, but mining ⛏, oil refining, and again just other LEGAL things would be neat-o 😁...

unknown.png

unknown.png

Reactions: PyroLa8z
+1 meth sucks ass and is boring as fuck and makes no money it's the worst fucking job

+1 meth sucks ass and is boring as fuck and makes no money it's the worst fucking job
IMO: the meth job is kindaaaaa enjoyable, but it's sooo hard to enjoy it when you make shit pay, that pales in comparison to Pro Printer & Fireworks...it would be super dope, like awesome but so unlikely & probably would require some code geniuses:

-if there were at least 3 drugs, meth could for sure already be one, and the prices at the NPC's fluctuated based on how much people are making those drugs, (ex. people are selling weed OD, so the price of it drops for a period...this would cause the aforementioned other 2 drugs to then be used to make more money) this would make people play other jobs besides just 1 or 2 to make money...

Cause in the current state, it's a fucking war to get that damn firework job...the only job next to Pro Printer (which is also always full) that is actually viable to make large stacks illegally...