Accepted Your Aunt Shelly's staff application (The best application you will ever read - just give me my powers now)

Your Aunt Shelly

User
Sep 1, 2021
Your In-Game Name:

Your Aunt Shelly

Steam Name:

Your Aunt Shelly

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

Doctor Shelly #4001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

1 FailRp warn - it was my fault as I wasn't in a party before helping to defend a base BUT I think this shows LOYALTY and VALIANCE.
1 RDM warn - I can't remember what happened but I have never RDM'd with intention, it must have been some sort of miscommunication or misunderstanding BUT I accept that technically I did RDM and believe that shows TAKING ACCOUNTABILITY FOR MY ACTIONS.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

Almost 2 days altogether

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

MOST DEFINITELY. I USE MY MICROPHONE VERY VERY OFTEN.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers?

I was a mod on a Zarp server for a few months - I was the greatest mod that ever modded and people still tell tales of my mod days to this very day.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

L3g1t420 (I think it was L3G1T, I've forgotten who. Sorry if it wasn't you l3g1t, you are very cool mod though, see you soon for one of my sits)
Pear Sauce

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Zarp had a custom warning system but I am a very fast learner. One time, I convinced myself and some friends that I would host and make Christmas dinner. I've never cooked for 8 people before, and when I cook for myself the only thing I cook is pasta, but through Factimes that kept cutting out and bad Whatsapp calls and weird youtube videos - I cooked an XL chicken with 2 different gravies, made my own mashed potato, single-handedly wrapped 30 pigs in blankets, steamed veg, peeled and roasted what must have been about 50 potatoes and served it all with presentation that Gordon Ramsey would sacrifice his lamb sauce for.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I feel that although I have not been part of Atomic for a considerably significant amount of time compared to others - I believe I have made a very strong impact and am very well-known.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I have talked to many, many, MANY, staff members on this server. I have come to bond with quite a few of them quite well and as much as I love them all, I believe something is missing from AtomicRP... and that something is ME, Your Aunt Shelly.
I am one of a kind, I will scare away all of those nasty trolls and mass RDMers with a simple press of my microphone button.
The staff team will run much more efficiently with me on it, with me taking care of those people who have no intention to roleplay, while the rest of the staff aren't wasting their time and are dealing with actual issues that players are facing.
THAT'S RIGHT - FOR ONE '+' NO LONGER WILL YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE ABUSING STAFF, MASS RDM AND RDAers, PEOPLE WITH NO INTENTION TO ROLEPLAY AND REOFFENDERS.
BUUUUUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! YES! MORE! I WILL NOT ONLY TAKE CARE OF THESE ANNOYING PEOPLE FOR YOU BUT I WILL MAKE SURE THEY NEVER COME BACK. WHAT'S THAT? YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? WELL '+' ME AND LET US SEE THE PROOF IN THE PUDDING.

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED DAY. I HOPE YOU CONSIDER MY APPLICATION FOR STAFF.

Last edited:
+1 we met a bit today and you seem like a really chill person and you seem to know the rules good luck!!!

+1

Your application looks good.
But you need to do something about your mic. you are very loud most of the time and it seems like it goes back to being very loud right after you lower it. Good luck

-1 I hate to do it but you spam a lot of ear rape stuff, and I usually don't care about age but you don't really sound 22, like at all. Also before the edit, you put (Unknown at this time)

+1
THIS PERSON IS AMAZING
The earrape can only be described as a blessing and the fact that she's unaware how loud her mic is just makes it that much more funny.
Would make as a very interesting staff member.
Every time I see her make a ticket I'm always greeted with a "How's your day going" To the point where its so loud its impossible for me not to respond.
She's a very nice person, I am the one who recommended she put in a staff app.

-Good luck Shelly : D

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Ya Ming on discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#7777) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.