Denied Your Pooner Staff Application

Hansopo

User
Jan 5, 2023
Username: Your Pooner

◈ Your In-Game Name: Hansopo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122305388/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Hansopo#5931

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned three times and banned once, I got Offensive content and 2 RDM warns.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
4 days, 9 hours, 53 minutes, 9 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4PM to 12AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The biggest reason I want to be on the staff team is the many encounters with the kind but stern staff members. I want to add myself to this amazing staff team. I would want to help new and even old players with their future in the AtomicRP servers. I am always telling staff that there's a new rulebreaker and would like to put some matters into my own hands instead of just me only finding one at a time instead of helping the server one person at a time. I would like to help the server-wide and take tickets. some I can always be there for when a new ticket gets made. I can vary from being funny one moment to being very serious the next. These are the reasons that I want to become a staff member.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? In my honest opinion, I think that my addition to the staff team would be a positive because of the amazing times I can make. I have a wide knowledge of what players like as I have spent a lot of time playing DarkRP servers. One of the professions that I would like to go into is owning a business and I feel like this is my step to grow and take a leap and try to see what is going to be challenging and what is going to be easy. I take every new experience and turn it into something to learn from and change from and expand. I have read over the rules twice and feel like I have a pretty good knowledge of the rules and feel like it'll majorly improve my ability to do staff sits and to make people want to return from the good time they had their pervious play session.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+/- Although you have an offensive content warn, the application is well written. When viewing the appeal, I cannot see why you were given the offensive content warning, so I can't really give any judgement on that. Maybe get some clarification from Doc on that warn and include that into your application, so we can better understand the situation.

+/- Although you have an offensive content warn, the application is well written. When viewing the appeal, I cannot see why you were given the offensive content warning, so I can't really give any judgement on that. Maybe get some clarification from Doc on that warn and include that into your application, so we can better understand the situation.
The warn was changing my name to Boy Toucher, as a laugh when I first joined 16 or 17 days ago and I have changed since then and very well knowledge of the rules now.

-1, as you say "Well I guess my humor doesn't apply to you" seems like you still find it funny, no regret seen, immature. Having your name set to "Boy Toucher" is a very serious matter.

-1, as you say "Well I guess my humor doesn't apply to you" seems like you still find it funny, no regret seen, immature. Having your name set to "Boy Toucher" is a very serious matter.
-1, yea I agree it seems like you meant that in a rude tone if not that still seems pretty bad because that kind of humor is not really okay in this community.

-1, yea I agree it seems like you meant that in a rude tone if not that still seems pretty bad because that kind of humor is not really okay in this community.
How is that rude I am just claiming that we have different types of humor.

Just because I say that doesn't say that I still find it funny. I am saying it as we have different senses of humor, And how is that immature? I've seen you get pity over little things on the server. I'd say you are more immature than a name. I will say it is my fault but I would not say it is "Immature".

Just because I say that doesn't say that I still find it funny. I am saying it as we have different senses of humor, And how is that immature? I've seen you get pity over little things on the server. I'd say you are more immature than a name. I will say it is my fault but I would not say it is "Immature".
laughable. maybe you should have been perma banned.

The warn was changing my name to Boy Toucher, as a laugh when I first joined 16 or 17 days ago and I have changed since then and very well knowledge of the rules now.
I have a bad sense of humor that is a big no. Thinking about pedo jokes shows u are more immature and weird then me -1