Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Yukaina#5310

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 11 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I've staffed on an alien rp server once, for around a total of 3 months I was head admin. I don't have any contact with them anymore their server shut down

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On weekends I'm usually on almost all day unless for breaks and eating. On weekdays if I have school, I will be back around 4PM and go to sleep around 10-10:30 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because, I want to be a useful asset to the team as well as get to know a lot of people on the server and I've put some time into the server, and everyone seems really cool on the team

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I would be a useful and fun person to be on the team, I know my way around Gmod I have around 800 hours on the game there is a lot I still need to learn but, overall I think I just want the other staff members to release some strain and stress on their shoulders and extra person to get tickets and deal with players would be amazing and helpful

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name Is Dylan i'm 15 and I live in Florida, and I may sound young, but I can be serious and mature I like to mess around and have fun just like everyone else. I also play 2 instruments the trumpet, and steel drums I have been playing trumpet for 5 years since I was 10 and I've recently picked up steel drums when I was 14 :)

Last edited:
+1 Good Interactions, Application is not bad, could use some work on the "why do you want to be staff" and the "why should you be accepted" questions.

Good luck

-/+ They have some staff experience so I won't minus but I can't plus this app due to the kind of iffy answering to me with the two big questions with low playtime. Never seen them to know how they act.

-/+ They have some staff experience so I won't minus but I can't plus this app due to the kind of iffy answering to me with the two big questions with low playtime. Never seen them to know how they act.
Ive actually talked to you a tad bit, was playing music earlier but ty for the feedback

-1 grammar mistakes, short app and could’ve put more detail into answers also only one day i wish you luck man (I Definity didnt just copy

Killumianti reply and add some stuff to it)​

+/-

- app seems a little small.
+ hes a nice kid and he seems a little mature. i see him around a lot,

bc673ebc70e5f51df74973c36f8d68f29804f7b7.gifv