Accepted YxungBlood Staff Application

YxungBlood

ex-Youngest ex-Admin
User
Aug 16, 2022
Canadia
Username: YxungBlood

◈ Your In-Game Name: YxungBlood

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199169798431/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: iYB#8613

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 3 warns cleared, 1 current warn outstanding for rdm (16/08/2022)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Week, 1 day, 18hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Time may vary, I try to manage 3-4 hours around 4:00-11:00pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I had submitted my 1st application to become a staff member and at the time, I thought I knew everything I needed to become a staff member, but I was wrong. I had failed to acknowledge rules: A6, & Section F. Shortly after being denied, my hours on my pc had reduced. I had taken a nightschool math course which consumed alone 3 hours of classtime of being taught a course that needed more, I later had to put more time into studying my other courses as I began to fail physics. Yet, the rejection of my first application has been wondering my mind since here and then I would take some time out of my day and recite the rules like the bible. Now, while I am roaming on Atomic, I manage to point out rule breaks that may ruin one's experience. As mentioned before in my previous application, I want everyone to have a good time on this server as I had. Sadly I have recognized the removal/resignation of many staff such as Semen, KnowPain, Shroom, and Gem. As there may be reasons that they have been removed, their time as staff was an enjoyable experience to witness and I wish to be just as acknowledgeable as them.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? They say your first experience you are just learning, and your 2nd experience is when you cover up the mistakes since your first.
whos they? Me.

To keep it short but detailed, I want people to have a rememberable experience on this server, so much that they would feel attracted to play on it again as I had. If I am made staff, my goal wont just be to accept tickets but to guide players into having a better role-play experience, although staff gain access to supporter, I will have the self-recognition not to use it for the majority of my online time as I did not sign up for the benefits of staff, but to grow as a person, have more interactions, and help when needed.
Here and there I hear you guys are understaffed so I think I would be a great effort to the team as I bring motivation, determination, and recognition.
Never let yourself down, if a person (staff or player) feels out of the blue, I wont be one to avoid the situation, but to improve their mood as much as I can as I believe I am likable when known as a person better. Always accomplish your goals, before I had gave myself demands for the number of ticket accepts in a week, well although that was some time ago, I stick to my word, I wish to reach beyond limitations and expectations, my goal is to reach higher than one can imagine. Recognizing when one is in the wrong is important, as a person I have grown to become more calmer and more understanding, Unlike few, I am able to admit when I am in the wrong when enough evidence/proof is presented.

In Summary, I should be accepted not because I am better than anyone, but because I want to offer more than one can give. A rememberable memory.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. To some eyes, my last application may have seemed more detailed but when you write so much there's only so much more you are able to write until you start to sound repetitive, please use my previous app for anything that needs to be clarified.
Even if this application gets denied, this won't stop me from being better. Determination is a key aspect of life.

Previous application - https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/yxungblood-staff-application.9181/

(This was written at 7:40am, I have not gone to sleep as this was something that needed to be completed)
Happy New Year coming from Canada!

+1 ive seen him in game and think he would be a great part of the staff team
>APPROVED ✅

+1 I have seen you in game and you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to miau605#2041 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.​