May 21, 2022
Username: Zacoton

◈ Your In-Game Name: Zacoton

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zacoton

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Zacoton#7078

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1. "I was going to quit the server so might as well kill a bunch of people" -Past me

2. "kill a bunch of players who "entered the base" -Past me

3. "Protecting a base but forgetting that I was not in their party -Probably should get cleared

Garrysmod_Screenshot_2022.11.29_-_00.05.30.64_2.png

How much playtime do you have on the server? Exactly 1 week 22h 54 minutes as of 11/29/2022 12:18 AM PDT

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST UTC-8h

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:50 pm to 11 PM PST Weekdays Saturday and other holidays I can play whenever I want

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Of all my hours of playing on this server I came to think that I have contributed almost nothing to the server and player base. And due to my lack of funds I am unable to donate to the server I enjoy so much. And being accepted by the AtomicRP Staff Team would be the best way I can contribute to my beloved server and the server I dedicate my hours into and willing to support this amazing community. I would also use this opportunity to improve and gain experience helping other people.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I'm ready to take this opportunity to help people. I keep my composure during difficult situations. I adapt and learn from my experiences and my mistakes. Ill respond to any ticket as fast as I can and will do my best to help in any situation and will not be hesitate to ask for help or give help to any staff members. Ever since I joined the server 6 months ago I always wanted to be a staff member in this server and I think I have the experience and knowledge to finally become a moderator for my favorite server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hi I'm Zacoton
I like to base a lot on the server and during my time I have made lots of friends and heard their stories.
And I like to set up shop and I especially like using the black market job to sell guns and emps to the people.
Recently I have been using the Bank Manager Job and it has been fun stopping raids, letting people base in, and having funny interaction with the community. And all I want to say Is that I want to help support this server and this great community of awesome people.

I just wanted to say thank you for reviewing my application
Ill always have respect for you guys

sincerely, Zacoton

Last edited:
-/+ I would of def gave it a +1, but the reason I'm going -/+ is because I do like the app, but it could have a little more effort thats all.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training, I recommend reading up on our rules and enforcement guidelines.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.