Accepted Zakkdakiller2 Staff Application

Zakk Bronte

User
May 6, 2022
Username: Zakkdakiller2

◈ Your In-Game Name: Zakk Bronte

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857389671/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): zakkdakiller#0750

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. The most recent was 30/05/22 for RDM class III I do not remember the priors

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 4 days 1 hour

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm to midnight

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have seen a large amount of rule breaking (mainly RDM'ing as well as MRDM'ing) I would like to help cut down on the rule breakers and try to encourage players to follow the rules and give them a better playing experience. I have noticed some staff members become over stressed with the amount of tickets coming in at once and would like to assist them by being apart of the team allowing me to help the players and staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as though I would make a good addition to the atomic staff and further improve the player experience. I have always enjoyed helping people try and make the best of their situations but have always been able to take a step back and review everything that has happened up to that point.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have taken a while to look at what I have done in the past and feel as though I have been on a path to better myself and have made great progress. I feel staffing would help improve this path and I may be able to help others start theirs

-/+ While you have a good amount of playtime and seem dedicated, I haven't really seen you on the server. I'd like to see you on more before I give a +1.

+1 for your effort, i'm glad to see you trying to improve your self and after speaking to you I feel that you care to help others in need. I hope you get accepted and I can do your interview and wish you the best of luck!

+1 Good play time, an interview would be nice.

+/- i have not seen you around that much but by your playtime you seem like you play a lot, plus good app.

+1 I've seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team