Denied Zekro's Staff Application

DuuntyFuck

User
Jul 21, 2021
Your In-Game Name: zekro(Nicknames for RP: DOGGO THE FOURTH,Hobo of the south and Zekro with a capital Z)

Steam Name: zekro

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121663275/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):15

Your discord name/tag: Zekro#7440

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: Yes it is, I'm trying to build a brand so It needed to be that way.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No I have not been banned/warned or kicked in any of the Atomic Networks Servers, I did get a verbal warning when I was brand new to the server and Dark RP and general for RDM because I messed up when I thought a guy crossed my KOS sign but I have learned the rules and now understand them.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
Currently I have 1 day 2 Hours and 33 minutes(Currently being updated as we speak because I'm on the server right now.)

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have, But I am still working on memorizing them so I will keep reading them once I finish this application.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have and I understand how the hierarchy works and what jobs certain staff roles do, I also know how to handle sits, Proper punishment logging, etc

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do have a microphone but it is currently broken, I am working on getting the money to fix it but I am a fast typer so I can still communicate with other users fairly well.
When I get my mic fixed I will inform other staff if they wish to know.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes I Do have experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers, But it was not a Dark RP Server. It was a Sandbox server that I was senior moderator on, The server was shutdown for reasons I don't know about but I helped run the server quite well.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No, I have not received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No, I don't have experience with SAM, AWarn3,BLogs but I'm willing to learn.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team because of the amount of rule breakers and most being unpunished, I would like to help other staff members punish them appropriately so that way the server can run more smoothy and make a better experience for new players and current players.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am a unbias person who does not care about how others feel about me or how I feel about people, I do not let feeling affect my decisions and only care about getting a job done well, I follow a saying my father has told me, Being "Any job worth doing is a job worth doing well".

What is your timezone?
Eastern Time (ET)

only because you are still new and since you currently don't have a functional mic. (Doing a sit without talking would be long and difficult.)
Id recommend playing the server some more learning the rules and meeting the people. Not a bad aapp though!
good luck!

Last edited:
only because you are still new, I have not seen you, and since you currently don't have a functional mic. (Doing a sit without talking would be long and difficult.)
Id recommend playing the server some more learning the rules and meeting the people. Not a bad aapp though!
good luck!
The reason you don't see me much on top of being a somewhat new player is because I hang around small corners of the map doing fights for money(Mainly with knifes) It's most of the time a easy way to make money because I'm fairly decent at PVP.

+/- Never seen you decent app
Thanks I tried to do my best with the app, I don't really expect to accepted it's really just testing the waters for the future when I have more knowledge on the server.
But I'm glad I did something right with this!:)

The reason you don't see me much on top of being a somewhat new player is because I hang around small corners of the map doing fights for money(Mainly with knifes) It's most of the time a easy way to make money because I'm fairly decent at PVP.
Wait I do remember you! I was the fight club manager yesterday! You are a cool person for sure! But I still qould agree with the rest of what I said.

+/- I have seen you around, and the app is decent, but I can agree with everything Cain said, so I will stay neutral for now.
Good luck!

-/+ although your application is lacking effort ive seen you around a couple times and you seem chill but I have no recollection on if you know the rules or if you truly are 15

-1 Your application is lacking, and for that, I am giving your application a minus one.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​