User
Oct 10, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Zeretzul

Steam Name: Zeretzul

Link to your Public Steam Profile:: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zeretzul/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your discord name/tag: Zeretzul#3895

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum) 4h 28m But I played all day yesterday and am going to be on all day today to

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I can

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes I used to staff for gaming light on their Police RP server there SCP RP Server and on their now dead Anime RP Server all of which had over 200 players on at a given time when they were still popular which they still are but not as much I have significant experience on there along with other non-Garry's mod servers such as rust Minecraft etc which gives me about 3 to 4 years staffing experience

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

The answer is no but I do have lots of experience with those addons in fact I own those addons from when I used to run my own GMOD Server 1 or 2 years ago and am always keeping up to date on new updates so I am able to know how to use them fully

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be part of the staff team because I love your guy's server you guys have done a wonderful job putting this server together and I want to contribute more to your server and give you guys more manpower as yesterday and parts of today I have seen times where there are only 1 or 2 members online with 200 or more players! And I want to help fix that I also want to get back into GMOD Staffing again

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I think I should be on the staff team because I have the knowledge experience and skills required to do my job effectively I have well over 3 years of staff experience on multiple servers not only from GMOD but also on discord rust etc. I am very mature and uphold any server I staff for with the most respect and will, always make sure I make the server look good while I am a staff member to preserve the reputation of the server. As I used to also be a server owner and when I had staff I made sure they made a good image for the server if they were on my staff team and I would assume you would want that also all in all I am more than capable and ready to be able to staff on your server and would love to hear back on your decision!

What is your timezone?f EST

What time of the day are you usually on?

Afternoon and will try to be on everyday

Last edited:
+/-
Application is fine? there is a lot of grammatical errors, that really make it hard to read. Please take the time to proofread your application.
I don't think you meet the time required to even apply, I also have not seen you. I don't want to give you a -1, since you do have some experience.

Good luck!

+/- I think the fact you have prior staff experience makes me want to plus 1 but with only 4hrs I can't

+/- You have the prior staffing experience meaning you can bring experience and strengths to the table. But… you are lacking in playtime hours on this server. Get those hours up.

-1 very little playtime, from the time where i based with him in bank hes been very immature and threw a nade inside the printer room and destroyed printers, he is not staff material.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.