Denied [ZG] IceTea Staff Application

[ZG] IceTea

User
Dec 16, 2021
Username: [ZG] IceTea

◈ Your In-Game Name: TTB Manger IceTea

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199002142628/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): skedaddle#7296

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. [ Warns ]

NLR 2x

RDM 1x

FRP x3

My Other warns are explained with Unknown..#2441 Here The evidence.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Week 4 days 23 hours 15 Min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Information Administration :

I been on the Zeus Gaming server for at least 5 - 6 weeks now, and I been an Head admin the commands are simple I think from this server and I'm pretty fast to adapt to.

[
zeusgaming.io/forums ]

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on at 6am to 12 Pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I'd want to join the Atomic Staff Team because I'd like to socialize, get to know the players, and assist the staff team. When I joined the server for the first time, Killuminati inspired me to become a staff member. More Specific reasons for you to allow me into the staff community are that I want to stop the MRDM and Rule Breakers from destroying the server, and I'll make sure not to be an admin abuser and to respect all players and staff members with respect because this server helps me relax and have fun. I'm sixteen, responsible, and mature in my idea of what it means to be a staff member. I believe I can help solve this problem because it is more beneficial to have anyone on hand to handle any situation than no one. Over all people should listen to the community and that is why I'm here to keep a balance between good and bad.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason you guys should accept me into the Staff team is because I want to be a part of something Special and do something good for once which is to help out the server and make sure to be active all the time on the Atomic Official Discord Server,Garry’s Mod Server. I want to stay on the server to take a lot of tickets because I love multitasking and I think this is a great way of having fun and doing work like tickets. I believe that I can help with this issue, as any staff being on to handle any issue would be more helpful that none, especially due to all the free time I have I can quickly hop on and deal with any situations needed.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like to drawl and sing.

From my interactions with him he seems like a minge as well and tries to force people to break rules by annoying them.

Last edited:
- Still didn't wait the 2 weeks. Deleting your denied applications won't help you at all.
- Warns
- Minge

Still hasn't waited 2 weeks, you were denied on 2021/12/27
Wait until the 11th and stop deleting denied staff apps

From my interactions with him he seems like a minge as well and tries to force people to break rules by annoying them.
yes I

did ask unknown

-1 I've heard a lot of bad things about you but you need to wait for the 2 weeks to go by before you submit another application.

-1 Ice Tea i know you and im being honest please take more time reading the rules as well as not being a minge in game