Denied ziptie Bambozzini Staff Application

ziptie Bambozzini

User
Nov 18, 2022
imanoob2000's #1 opp
Username: ziptie Bambozzini

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ziptie sopranos Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050185172/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Ziptie #2008

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have a mass rdm warn i have been given about 26 days ago which had accured by a person with the name of pexton which hd made ticket on me and a hobo, two other people (my friends) had not made a tick on m BUT DOO had to scroll to see my kills on them ( my friends).

I have 2 rdm warns one got removed which was from march 2nd 2023 \

my only rdm warn was with vindicator, i had killed vindicator for fun and games ( ask vindicator ) i had no grudge against him. Sorry vin :)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 5 days 14 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? American East

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? on week days 5-10pm on weekends and breaks 11am - 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think as you all know im a minge, i feel like it has gotten boring from making people come after me in game which i dont mind but i feel i have been the bad apple of the group. I want to join the staff team becuase i want to build good bonds with players and mods (especially doo ;) ) i want to have a better experience with the game for how much and how long i have been on it ( i have 325 hours on atomic) I have learned every aspect of the game and i enjoy being know on the server but i dont enjoy being the bad apple. FInally its to build popularity on the game, if the server is safer then the more popular it gets which could build a better self esteem for everybody and the mods.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why i want to be accepted is a hard question, I think i should be accepted is to play as a crowd controll for most "minges".
It gives me a way to help other moderator take care of people that try to act like me. I could give a big turn on the server to help mods and new players even experienced ones! FInally If i can give joy to other players then i can give joy to myself.

(i may be a villan but im not a monster)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. come and gamble
roll over 65 win double your money!
min 100k max 3 mil

To all mods who have been hit by my minging
Doo
jace
yung blood
vindicator
kaz
rockman
felixthetater
shade506
and doc
(i wuv you doo)

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may not reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/