Big O's List Of Demands Part 1: The Message

Big O

User
Jun 4, 2022
  1. HR Tables are always more fun than staring a printer (watching paint dry) and should not be temporary. Also the blackjack tables need a max bet increase or the option to play multiple hands, no one uses them because of this and the long timer.
  2. I would like every warn of mine removed, and replaced cooler by people as to not have lames on my !warns menu.
  3. Deny my most recent warn appeal. Its a blatant shit post that sparked a flame war and should not be up unresolved anymore.
  4. Increase the price of printer recharging or printer prices if the economy is somehow 'too good' for the HR table, they are the ones who should pay more and waste their money more on useless AFK-ing instead of the ones who actively roam the fountain area and make the server actually look populated.
  5. Weapon stat transparency should be a thing, a knowledge base post, at least damage amounts without having to test it in game by asking someone how much damage they took.
  6. HUD elements like text size and font could be better.
  7. A celebratory world prop text screen with my name (Big O) because I am a true bastion of hope and strength for the community. This should be placed in spawn underneath the jpeg of the CPU.
  8. Hitmen jobs should be able to solo raid the PD without an advert as long as its 10 minutes after the last adverted PD raid.
  9. More enforcement of the no politics rule. Atomic shouldn't be someone's place to express their proclivities or lifestyle choices. Keep that shit on the app formerly known as twitter. You aren't going to make a change on a gmod server, you are only there to play victim when a 15 year old slurs you, and then after that you ruin their fun time, over ideas they don't know or care about. They don't approach you out of nowhere and do this. They are always baited into it either with a cringey CC or what you are spewing over your mic or in chat. Staff that see people arguing over this stuff need to ban both of them, and take more time to really see what caused the argument.
  10. gimme muh tables and never take them away again
  11. This last ones gonna be tough for some of you to hear... Furries are a fetish, they always have been. Seeing the CC's on a server populated by people <18 is seriously disturbing. It's not a lifestyle that should be advertised to them. If they find it later on in life and for some awful reason think its ok... whatever, but dont expose them to it when they dont have to be. People shoot CC'ers with them for a reason. The normal human brain isn't interested in seeing a sexualized anthropomorphic neon colored monster.

i give this post at the max a day, if you saw it, good for you

Cheers to that, King!
cheers.png

"i give this post at the max a day, if you saw it, good for you"

Lies

Reactions: Sunee